COVID may have taken 'convoluted path' to Wuhan, WHO team leader says

snoop1130

1 hour ago, rabas said:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Lol.

And how would he know?  Kindly tell me the scientific reasoning.

They just got there, can't possibly have learned much or analysed anything. Yet, they state, as fact, the one thing the Chinese CCP party desperately wants the world to believe.

No. They don't know that.

Ok, I was just casually looking for an expert in this field to ask some questions I have. 

What is the explanation of this?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53106444

Edited by ctxa
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rabas said:

I found the paper you did not reference. They used ordinary PCR testing and found 1, just one single sample, in March 12, 2019. All other samples came out negative, they said. No more until early 2020. Oops.

PCR does not find whole genomes, it looks for tiny pieces. Right now the world repeats millions of PCR tests because of their lack of reliability.  Worse, they didn't find all the pieces they should have, they found only 2 of 5.  The other 3 should have been even easier.  See the comments section.

The  pieces they look for are 18 bases long. The genome is 29800 bases long.  This is one of the pieces they look for called P2   CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT

Here is the preprint,

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.13.20129627v1.full-text

Exactly, nothing to do with antigen/antibody testing. And the fact that PCR doesn't look for the entire genome of the virus, anyone with high school biology knowledge should be very well aware of it. 

However you do mention PCR tests lack reliability? Then what is reliable according to you? ELISA? Serology? ???? I suggest you go back to studying basic science concepts, even though you claim to know much about it. 

And yes, despite the many mistakes you make while trying to provide data to support your argument, it is still a valid argument. Because clearly, like the article mentions and like I never denied,  that is not for certain. But up to this point you still haven't said anything about the Italy article., instead you keep using (mostly incorect) arguments to prove something that I never denied, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, rabas said:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Lol.

They just got there, can't possibly have learned much or analysed anything. Yet, they state, as fact, the one thing the Chinese CCP party desperately wants the world to believe.

Brown envelopes speak volumes ......................LOL 

13 hours ago, rabas said:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Lol.

I was going to say......'what a farce' but I see the same farce everywhere and in everything these days. Pity that.

• Like 1