Jump to content

School director charged with rape and bringing a gun offers his excuses and speaks of "gun misunderstanding"


webfact

Recommended Posts

School director charged with rape and bringing a gun offers his excuses and speaks of "gun misunderstanding"

 

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

The school director in southern Thailand who a M3 parent says raped her daughter and who brought a gun to school assembly has presented himself to police - and given lots of excuses.

 

"A", the director of Thepha school in Songkhla, went to the local police where he was charged with child rape, abduction of a minor, indecency and bringing a gun.

 

He was allowed bail in the sum of 500,000 baht, the surety being that allowed of a civil servant.

 

Then he spoke to the press. 

 

He said that society should wait to hear all the facts before condemning him. In a 30 year unblemished career he had always done his best.

 

He loved all children as if they were his own. 

 

He resigned because of the serious nature of the charges against him. He will clear his name later.

 

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

Regarding the gun he said that he had never got used to wearing one in his waistband. 

 

It was slipping down all the time and his trousers were not made to hold a weapon. 

 

As he was anjusting his position, feeling uncomfortable with the gun there, he must have revealed it to the assembly.

 

Daily News did not report why a school director would feel the need to wear a gun inside his trousers to school. 

 

The case continues with both disciplinary and criminal charges pending. 

 

Source: Daily News

 

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-11
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

Regarding the gun he said that he had never got used to wearing one in his waistband. 

 

It was slipping down all the time and his trousers were not made to hold a weapon. 

 

As he was anjusting his position, feeling uncomfortable with the gun there, he must have revealed it to the assembly.

 

That's got to be very high up on the "Pathetic Thai excuses" list !

Nothing short of totally pathetic.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, webfact said:

Daily News did not report why a school director would feel the need to wear a gun inside his trousers to school

the excuses are always the best entertainment

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

He said that society should wait to hear all the facts before condemning him. 

Fact is the moron took a gun to school and waved it about.

That alone is more than enough to condemn him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, webfact said:

He was allowed bail in the sum of 500,000 baht, the surety being that allowed of a civil servant.

 

That says it all, no doubt will be joining Red Bull guy real soon.

 

29 minutes ago, webfact said:

Then he spoke to the press. 

 

He said that society should wait to hear all the facts before condemning him. In a 30 year unblemished career he had always done his best.

 

He loved all children as if they were his own. 

 

He resigned because of the serious nature of the charges against him. He will clear his name later.

 

Your time will come, I hope, and hopefully the love of the law will serve you 30 of it's best at the Bangkok Hilton, if found guilty, which we all presume you are, guilty until proven guilty !

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

 

That says it all, no doubt will be joining Red Bull guy real soon.

 

No doubt?? I doubt it very much he will be joining Boss. 
 

Quote

 

Your time will come, I hope, and hopefully the love of the law will serve you 30 of it's best at the Bangkok Hilton, if found guilty, which we all presume you are, guilty until proven guilty !

 
He won’t be getting 30 years.
Maybe maximum 5 years on the rape if he doesn’t work out a financial deal with the parents and a fine for the gun. 
 

Discounted to 2.5 because he is a public servant, then get a discount on the kings birthday. 
Out by 2023 at the latest. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, webfact said:

He was allowed bail in the sum of 500,000 baht, the surety being that allowed of a civil servant.

oh well he will never see the light of day again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, webfact said:

It was slipping down all the time and his trousers were not made to hold a weapon. 

i am sure his victim feels the same way. 

 

drag him behind a pickup truck. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News did not report why a school director would feel the need to wear a gun inside his trousers to school. 

It obviously made something else in his trousers feel bigger!

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Regarding the gun he said that he had never got used to wearing one in his waistband. 

Why does a school director feel the need to carry a gun to school?

Ohhh never mind, I know where I am.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2021 at 8:20 AM, webfact said:

He was allowed bail in the sum of 500,000 baht, the surety being that allowed of a civil servant.

So if your a civil servant you get preferential treatment when you commit a crime, Jeeez lock him up already. This guy is out there walking our streets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, YetAnother said:

the excuses are always the best entertainment

He raped a primary school girl and carried / showed a gun at school in front of all students.

 

Whatever positive he may have done (his opinion) / had done his best (words are cheap) is meaningless and have no bearing whatever on the current very serious actions / situation.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

He raped a primary school girl and carried / showed a gun at school in front of all students.

 

Whatever positive he may have done (his opinion) / had done his best (words are cheap) is meaningless and have no bearing whatever on the current very serious actions / situation.   

Bigger yawn. You won't find out if he gets prosecuted and any sentence 

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Bigger yawn. You won't find out if he gets prosecuted and any sentence 

I didn't say that I would know what happens to him and nothing would surprise me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...