With Trump impeachment trial over, wounded Washington grapples with divisions

webfact

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Not nearly as stupid as Trumps lawyers. That was all he could get, no decent lawyer wanted to be tarnished by defending him.

You may want to check yesterday’s news there’s a headline regarding how Trump’s lawyer won him an acquittal.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DBath said:

You may want to check yesterday’s news there’s a headline regarding how Trump’s lawyer won him an acquittal.

My mother could have 'won' him an acquittal and she doesn't know what year it is.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

And whose "god" would that be?

The same one that got Biden elected and Trump kicked out?

BTW does that "god" have a legal address and a legal vote?

Would that "god" be a Democrat, an Independent or a Republican?

I think you are being confused with the Devil!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You might not be able to prove Democratic election fraud. But we can prove republican election fraud  at least in Georgia, and we even have a recording of your boy committing it. 

That's brilliant, and what would be the point of that now? Are you still looking to avenge the misery of the last four years?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DBath said:

That's brilliant, and what would be the point of that now? Are you still looking to avenge the misery of the last four years?

Punitive to discourage other from engaging in the same. Isn't that the point behind crime and punishment? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sujo said:

Trump said he wanted to put america first, but he didnt. He put himself first.

some where too stupid to know it.

So what? What does that mean? Biden gets a pass now? It's people like you who can't seem get over Trump, you just keep repeating the same things. It's time to move on. What will you do when there is no more Trump to talk about?

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comment removed
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

What circumstances made bidens win unfair?

Trump v biden, what did trump do to unite the country? How is the US united after trump?

It's not about Trump anymore, it's about Biden - move on!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, DBath said:

So what? What does that mean? Biden gets a pass now? It's people like you who can't seem get over Trump, you just keep repeating the same things. It's time to move on. What will you do when there is no more Trump to talk about?

Bident should be held to the same standards, If he lies , he should be fact checked, if he commits a crime he should be prosecuted, 

Do you have any Biden lies you want to fact check? or any illegal activity you want prosecuted? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

I couldn’t care less about what Trump wanted to put first. I’m just stating facts. You might wanna google Trump‘s popularity outside the US to see for yourself! Pew Research is a good point to start. 

I don't care what Trumps popularity is. I have enough friends outside the US to give me a pretty fair idea that most of them don't like Trump - and I get why that is in some cases.

Edited by onthedarkside
personal comment removed
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Punitive to discourage other from engaging in the same. Isn't that the point behind crime and punishment? 

I suppose. Just not to put on a clown show like we just saw with Democrats wasting everyone's time, when pretty much they and everyone else already knew what the outcome was going to be. Meanwhile the rest of the world, our enemies - and even some of our allies - are laughing at us. IMO it was nothing more than showcase of the left's never ending hatred for Trump that they just can't seem to put away. I realize a lot of it is Trump's fault, but not all and the blind hatred has fueled just as much of the division that exists on both sides. Perhaps those who hate America enjoy watching this division become greater...I don't.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1