Electrolux parts in Chiang Mai?

davidupatterson

Hey all, 

I need a new shower handle for my Electrolux water heater. It looks like the heater itself (which comes with a single handle) is abundantly available online but I can't seem to find any handle-only products. Anyone know where I could pick one of these up in Chiang Mai? 

Here's a link to the product (heater + handle) on HomePro's website. 

Unless this is a special pulse type shower any after market unit should work - our first change is normally replacement of shower head with better quality head and flexible metal hose.

Getting parts of just about anything in Thailand is very much hit or miss and the market just does not support keeping supplies in stock and as we continue on the throw away price craze it is becoming even less so.  

I bought the same model in a Tesco Lotus store in Pattaya just a few days back. Likely they will be available on a nationwide basis but no idea if a shower handle can be bought separately at TL.

Would expect that attachments of any other make could be affixed as they seem to be of a standard size and likely mostly interchangeable. 

3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

You mean the support or the showerhead

Yes, thanks for the clarification. 

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Unless this is a special pulse type shower any after market unit should work - our first change is normally replacement of shower head with better quality head and flexible metal hose.

Getting parts of just about anything in Thailand is very much hit or miss and the market just does not support keeping supplies in stock and as we continue on the throw away price craze it is becoming even less so.  

Okay, great. I hadn't considered aftermarket models. I'll take a look around. Thanks! 

3 hours ago, dabhand said:

I bought the same model in a Tesco Lotus store in Pattaya just a few days back. Likely they will be available on a nationwide basis but no idea if a shower handle can be bought separately at TL.

Would expect that attachments of any other make could be affixed as they seem to be of a standard size and likely mostly interchangeable. 

Thank you. Sounds like an aftermarket model is going to be my best bet. I appreciate it! 

10 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Shower heads are everywhere. A support can be found on Lazada for 300B.

If even wanted - just a fixed wall holder works for us as hand hold the shower for bathing and only time have in holder is between use.  Got used to hand held showers decades ago and never returned to fixed head or rain shower types.  Not a gymnast - much easier to move the spray.