Thai man's Valentine's Day "sex toy" fun ends in agony in ER - be warned!

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He thought the best thing to do was insert a metal plate under the ring that was now at the base of the unfortunate 25 - 30's sexual organ.

Rings , metal plates .! sounds more like Hampton armour for cockfighting .. Personally ( not that I would be wearing one but if I was ) I don't know why they didn't stick it in an ice bucket .. one it had reduced to a chipolata the ring would've dropped off .. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Rings , metal plates .! sounds more like Hampton armour for cockfighting .. Personally ( not that I would be wearing one but if I was ) I don't know why they didn't stick it in an ice bucket .. one it had reduced to a chipolata the ring would've dropped off .. 

'Hampton armour for cockfighting'

You must be thinking of Hampton Caught. They used have jousting and fighting there.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Could've been worse .. if it had been iron he would've been cast an idiot ..

There was a video made of it, I saw the video. These rings are not made of aluminium but made real steel. Aluminium would have been very easy to cut at it pritty soft material. Here they used electric metal grinding wheel and then cut finally with metal pliers. Many men wear metal rings, the problem here was that the guy used to small one in diameter, once it gets to tied, swelling starts and then it mostly to late and must be cut off.

USE CORRECT SIZE!!!!!

• Like 2

easy way out of this problem and I'm surprised it wasn't use... An ice pack wrapped around his organ for ten minutes should have shrunk the member down to size, then of with the ring...

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai man's Valentine's Day "sex toy" fun ends in agony in ER - be warned!

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Komchadluek

A twenty something Thai man will never forget Valentine's Day 2021. 

He got up in the morning on Sunday and fancied something different so he put a metal ring on his penis. 

It was about an inch wide and 2 mm thick. (The ring that is). 

He hoped this would spur excitement and make for a Valentine's Day to remember. Well he wasn't wrong about that.....

Unfortunately he couldn't get it off and the more he tried the worse things got until his Thai todger was battered and bruised and the only thing for it was an embarrassing trip to ER.

Worse was to follow at the Luang Phor Taweesak Hospital where the man, now in complete agony from the unwanted swelling and inflammation, was told they didn't have the equipment to cut it off. 

At this point Prasit Nilakham, 37, was called.

He is a skilled operative from the Poh Teck Tung foundation but more used to picking up dead bodies at road accidents than handling a man's nether regions. 

But resourceful Prasit was not to be thwarted and set about planning his modus operandi, he told Komchadluek.

He thought the best thing to do was insert a metal plate under the ring that was now at the base of the unfortunate 25 - 30's sexual organ.

This would guard against an even worse injury as he brought his own tool out - cutting equipment. 

There was a fear that the patient could lose his best friend if he made one slip so the metal plate guarded against that.

A steady flow of lubricating liquid was used to ensure that there was no burning to the patient as the cutting began. 

With the help of the cutters and some pliers the job was done - though it took TWO hours.

After this the patient was handed over to the care of doctors - they will have to wait and see if there is any permanent damage to the bruised Member for Bang Khun Thian, where the man hails from. 

The media reported that such sex practices - using sex toys - are not uncommon. Thai markets and online are full of devices. 

But people usually use rings made from silicone that are easy to slip on and off.

This one was ALUMINIUM.

The media said men should not try this at home - or anywhere else for that matter. 

Source: Komchadluek

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-16

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ericdiam said:

There was a video made of it, I saw the video. These rings are not made of aluminium but made real steel. Aluminium would have been very easy to cut at it pritty soft material. Here they used electric metal grinding wheel and then cut finally with metal pliers. Many men wear metal rings, the problem here was that the guy used to small one in diameter, once it gets to tied, swelling starts and then it mostly to late and must be cut off.

USE CORRECT SIZE!!!!!

Or even better....don’t use one at all. ????????

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ericdiam said:

. Many men wear metal rings, the problem here was that the guy used to small one in diameter, once it gets to tied, swelling starts and then it mostly to late and must be cut off.

USE CORRECT SIZE!!!!!

Your knowledge and experience are, I'm sure, unmatched! ????

• Haha 1