Thai man's Valentine's Day "sex toy" fun ends in agony in ER - be warned!

webfact

Talk about a pencil dick! 

The average length of a flaccid penis is 3.5 inches and the diameter is 1.25 inches.

The average length of an erect penis is 5.1 inches and the diameter is 1.6 inches.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/588538

Keep in mind this is world wide and the Thialnd is at the bottom of the list...

Take the paper towel roll girth test. Personally mine wont fit erect...

https://www.loyalmd.com/toilet-paper-roll-girth-test/

and this dude should have measured his pee pee before stuffing it into a 1" ring! 

https://king-rings.com/sizing-guide/

I am part Canadian and 6'2"so it makes sense now... ????

But by looking at the PIs score this guy must be considered hung in Bangkok! ????

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

Edited by David T Pike
wrong country! ;)

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Heard a story decades ago of a guy turning up at ER where a mate of mine was the on duty doctor, who said this guy who had a trench coat on, insisted to the female nursing staff that he could only speak to a male doctor of his condition when asked what the problem was by the female nurses.

I haven't eaten chicken since hearing the story, apparently it had a spasm and locked on. 

How's that for fowl.

Holy pluck!

• Haha 1

Wow. What a story. What can one even say? I can try making a joke of this, as many already have attempted. But, in reality one has to wonder what was going through his mind, with the one inch ring stuff? Sounds a bit dicey, and for what? 

Sometimes, though I might be considered boring by some, I am so happy that I am content with rather ordinary forms of pleasure! 

14 hours ago, webfact said:

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Komchadluek

A twenty something Thai man will never forget Valentine's Day 2021. 

He got up in the morning on Sunday and fancied something different so he put a metal ring on his penis. 

It was about an inch wide and 2 mm thick. (The ring that is). 

He hoped this would spur excitement and make for a Valentine's Day to remember. Well he wasn't wrong about that.....

Unfortunately he couldn't get it off and the more he tried the worse things got until his Thai todger was battered and bruised and the only thing for it was an embarrassing trip to ER.

Worse was to follow at the Luang Phor Taweesak Hospital where the man, now in complete agony from the unwanted swelling and inflammation, was told they didn't have the equipment to cut it off. 

At this point Prasit Nilakham, 37, was called.

He is a skilled operative from the Poh Teck Tung foundation but more used to picking up dead bodies at road accidents than handling a man's nether regions. 

But resourceful Prasit was not to be thwarted and set about planning his modus operandi, he told Komchadluek.

He thought the best thing to do was insert a metal plate under the ring that was now at the base of the unfortunate 25 - 30's sexual organ.

This would guard against an even worse injury as he brought his own tool out - cutting equipment. 

There was a fear that the patient could lose his best friend if he made one slip so the metal plate guarded against that.

A steady flow of lubricating liquid was used to ensure that there was no burning to the patient as the cutting began. 

With the help of the cutters and some pliers the job was done - though it took TWO hours.

After this the patient was handed over to the care of doctors - they will have to wait and see if there is any permanent damage to the bruised Member for Bang Khun Thian, where the man hails from. 

The media reported that such sex practices - using sex toys - are not uncommon. Thai markets and online are full of devices. 

But people usually use rings made from silicone that are easy to slip on and off.

This one was ALUMINIUM.

The media said men should not try this at home - or anywhere else for that matter. 

Source: Komchadluek

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-16

One Inch????????????????????

19 hours ago, webfact said:

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Komchadluek

A twenty something Thai man will never forget Valentine's Day 2021. 

He got up in the morning on Sunday and fancied something different so he put a metal ring on his penis. 

It was about an inch wide and 2 mm thick. (The ring that is). 

He hoped this would spur excitement and make for a Valentine's Day to remember. Well he wasn't wrong about that.....

Unfortunately he couldn't get it off and the more he tried the worse things got until his Thai todger was battered and bruised and the only thing for it was an embarrassing trip to ER.

Worse was to follow at the Luang Phor Taweesak Hospital where the man, now in complete agony from the unwanted swelling and inflammation, was told they didn't have the equipment to cut it off. 

At this point Prasit Nilakham, 37, was called.

He is a skilled operative from the Poh Teck Tung foundation but more used to picking up dead bodies at road accidents than handling a man's nether regions. 

But resourceful Prasit was not to be thwarted and set about planning his modus operandi, he told Komchadluek.

He thought the best thing to do was insert a metal plate under the ring that was now at the base of the unfortunate 25 - 30's sexual organ.

This would guard against an even worse injury as he brought his own tool out - cutting equipment. 

There was a fear that the patient could lose his best friend if he made one slip so the metal plate guarded against that.

A steady flow of lubricating liquid was used to ensure that there was no burning to the patient as the cutting began. 

With the help of the cutters and some pliers the job was done - though it took TWO hours.

After this the patient was handed over to the care of doctors - they will have to wait and see if there is any permanent damage to the bruised Member for Bang Khun Thian, where the man hails from. 

The media reported that such sex practices - using sex toys - are not uncommon. Thai markets and online are full of devices. 

But people usually use rings made from silicone that are easy to slip on and off.

This one was ALUMINIUM.

The media said men should not try this at home - or anywhere else for that matter. 

Source: Komchadluek

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-16

Auch....

22 hours ago, darksidedog said:

As Del Boy from only fools and horses would say, "What a plonker?"

Reminded me of a pattaya mail story many many  years ago when the paper had started, i mean nothing similar to this report but some reporters have a funny way about describing some news, a falang had passed away in his room whilst on the job and the description was, the man died of a heart attack and his body was glistening with semen.

8 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

The width is the diameter.

Width and diameter are not the same thing. There are three measurements for a ring, the thickness of the material, the width of the ring, and the diameter of the ring. Imagine cutting a piece off from the end of a pipe. The resultant width depends on how far from the end you cut the pipe. However, I concede that in this article they may have used the terminology incorrectly.

Edited by Dexxter
  • Like 1