Suggestions for a mail order medicine site...

David T Pike

Hi Folks! There is a certain medication I cannot get here and was hoping for a tried and true site to order online medications website...

I am in the Philippines and we can order from India, Canada etc.

What I am looking for is only ONE tablet of trazadone for my Dogs flight there. The PI does not have it. Thailand does. I have used it before with her and it works great and she handles it well... Have any suggestions?

Thanks! ????

Edited by David T Pike
explanation...

As it is not legal for personal import into Thailand you must be asking about within.  There have been several recent threads on this - if not listed email and ask - but really only a handful of options and for most using a local drugstore may be a better option.  ((you are in Thailand - your icon says Philippines which would be totally different story))

Edited by lopburi3

9 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

As it is not legal for personal import into Thailand you must be asking about within.  There have been several recent threads on this - if not listed email and ask - but really only a handful of options and for most using a local drugstore may be a better option.  ((you are in Thailand - your icon says Philippines which would be totally different story))

I am in the Philippines and we can order from India, Canada etc.

What I am looking for is only ONE tablet of trazadone for my Dogs flight there. The PI does not have it. Thailand does. I have used it before with her and it works great and she handles it well... Have any suggestions?

I do not know of any Thai pharmacies that ship overseas if that is what you have in mind.

Plenty of Canadian and India sites come up when googling "trazadone+online". Canadian ones will likley require a prescription.

I can't say re quality of any of the Indian sites.

8 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I do not know of any Thai pharmacies that ship overseas if that is what you have in mind.

Plenty of Canadian and India sites come up when googling "trazadone+online". Canadian ones will likley require a prescription.

I can't say re quality of any of the Indian sites.

I am not looking to get it from Thailand. I was just asking if anyone has dealt with the Canadians, Indians or whoever...