New COVID-19 infections at double digits for third consecutive day

webfact

covidReuters.jpg

REUTERS FILE PHOTO for reference only

Thailand reported 89 new coronavirus cases on Monday, the third consecutive day where the number of new infections have been at double digits.

As has been consistent with cases during the new wave of infections in the country, most were discovered during testing of migrant workers at quarantine facilities and hospitals in Samut Sakhon.

Of the new cases, 73 were local transmissions, while 16 were imported from people entering quarantine.

Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) also reported 76 people had been discharged from hospital having made a full recovery. 

1,060 people remain in hospital or held in a migrant worker quarantine centre.

Monday’s cases bring the total number of COVID-19 infections in Thailand to 25,504, with 83 deaths. 

The news comes as the CCSA is expected to announce the further easing of restrictions on Monday.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-22

IMHO, these palm thermometers are garbage. I constantly record around 32 DegC to "Not Recordable" on these. Go around the corner - forehead reading 36.5 DegC, the same as my last trip to BKK Hospital's full body scanner.

Then I could tell em I've just had a cold beer!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

covidReuters.jpg

REUTERS FILE PHOTO for reference only

Thailand reported 89 new coronavirus cases on Monday, the third consecutive day where the number of new infections have been at double digits.

As has been consistent with cases during the new wave of infections in the country, most were discovered during testing of migrant workers at quarantine facilities and hospitals in Samut Sakhon.

Of the new cases, 73 were local transmissions, while 16 were imported from people entering quarantine.

Thailand’s Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) also reported 76 people had been discharged from hospital having made a full recovery. 

1,060 people remain in hospital or held in a migrant worker quarantine centre.

Monday’s cases bring the total number of COVID-19 infections in Thailand to 25,504, with 83 deaths. 

The news comes as the CCSA is expected to announce the further easing of restrictions on Monday.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-22

Double digits!! OMG. We’re all gonna die! 

• Like 1