Security wouldn’t let me in to use their toilet for a Number 2.

WineOh

Back at the beach now and this morning i went for a big walk. Left my hotel 5 and got to my destination at 7:30. Around 7:20 my stomach started feeling uneasy. Then the drop came, it was plain to see that i needed a sh*te and fast! 

as it was only half 7 everywhere was still closed. The earliest anywhere was going to open was 8am. I was getting desperate. 

i couldnt wait 40 minutes so I walked on over to the nearest hotel complex and asked the security guard very politely if i may use there toilet. I even offered him 100 baht for their inconvenience. I got a firm ‘mai dai’ in response. The time was now 07:30. There is no way I could wait another half an hour so i walked to the nearest bush, dropped my kecks and did the deed. 

definitely not the proudest moment of my thailand career, but what was I supposed to do? Sh*t myself in front of all and sundry and walk back with a steaming mess in my pants?. I did what Had to be done.

So the question is, why wouldnt security let me use their bog? 

Edited by WineOh

14 minutes ago, WineOh said:

i couldnt wait 40 minutes so I walked on over to the nearest hotel complex and asked the security guard very politely if i may use there toilet. I even offered him 100 baht for their inconvenience. I got a firm ‘mai dai’ in response.

This exact thing happened to me a few years back as I was roaming the streets of Chiang Mai.  When you gotta go, you gotta go.  So I simply walked into the nearest hotel and headed straight for the restroom.  Didn't talk to anybody, didn't ask anybody anything.  And I just made it....5555.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

This exact thing happened to me a few years back as I was roaming the streets of Chiang Mai.  When you gotta go, you gotta go.  So I simply walked into the nearest hotel and headed straight for the restroom.  Didn't talk to anybody, didn't ask anybody anything.  And I just made it....5555.

I was thinking about doin the same thing mate. However security clocked me right off the bat, there was no way in other than a possible bribe situation.

in the end i ended up in the bush. 

• Haha 1

I do beach walks most mornings Wifes spicy cooking can be explosives' had to resort to beach bush more than a few times ...life in the tropics

Luckily beach is more or less deserted on a plus it feeds the wild dogs 

Edited by poohy