Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Drunken Phuket police officer shoots noodle vendor on Bangla Rd

snoop1130

The police here take their gun that they have to pay for home with them in this country that mixed with most of them being man-childs end up drunk and shooting at anything in sight .

Its time they allowed the police free surgery for their micro-penises so they could feel better about themselves.

Just a thought

Edited by kwak250
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

The police here take their gun that they have to pay for home with them in this country that mixed with most of them being man-childs end up drunk and shooting at anything in sight .

Its time they allowed the police free surgery for their micro-penises so they could feel better about themselves.

Just a thought

...agreed; seems to the psychological testing didn't work in this and a number of other cases.

• Confused 1

Obviously this incident is highly regrettable but I wonder why the headline is highly suggestive that being a "Noodle Vendor" is a significant factor and a motive for the shooting. It seems from the account that he was simply an innocent bystander.

It was just an accident! Cpl Plod was just emphasising his desire to enter the club when the "stupid" noodle seller walked into the bullet. The noodle sellers stupidity was further suggested when after being politely asked to stand up, to show he wasn't hurt, the man insisted he was in fact hurt! The Cpl then punished the man for lying! Nothing to report here?

The Noodle seller had obviously been shot before he came to the club and conspired with the guards to get the Cpl into trouble! 

Clearly the Cpl was "tired and emotional" from the stress of long hours and overwork protecting the citizens of Phuket!

What a snot bag, and the really sad thing is that he may continue to be a police officer. 

The RTP have very few officers who deserve respect. 

I will not say none because I have met and I am friends with some who are horrified by this sort of thing. 

14 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I've never fired a gun in my life but I would think it takes some skill not to kill someone point blank from 18 inches.

You would be surprised. Alcohol, adrenaline pumping, and lack of proper training, he could miss an elephant at that distance!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, timendres said:

I have been served some pretty tasteless noodles on occasion, but never felt I needed to go to this extreme. Hope the vendor recovers fully, and the officer is dealt with properly (though not holding my breath).

Crass

22 minutes ago, rosst said:

What a snot bag, and the really sad thing is that he may continue to be a police officer. 

I will not say none because I have met and I am friends with some who are horrified by this sort of thing. 

The "really sad thing" is surely that an innocent humble fellow is fighting for his life.  This seems to escape attention in your and other posts here.

47 minutes ago, rosst said:

Some do deserve respect, I have been helped by them, But I would never trust them enough to make them my friend, why would a Thai cop want to be a friend to a falang?

• Like 1

Story as told in thai was this.

Police officer got his big promotion from some backwater to become Sergeant in Phuket got drunk first night partying. Started argument with farang and noodle guy went to help and got shot for his troubles.

My wife is saying in the Thai news that the police officer was harassing a farang first and fired a shot into the air.  The noodle vendor came to try and calm the police officer down and then became his target.

Hopefully this guy does some time in prison but probably not....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Some do deserve respect, I have been helped by them, But I would never trust them enough to make them my friend, why would a Thai cop want to be a friend to a falang?

Send him to Pai, those who live here long enough know what I mean. The guy who recommended and the one signed his promotion should investigated. Maybe the club was owned by one of his superiors as well? 

Edited by SomchaiCNX