Dumped British TV host Morgan pours more scorn on Meghan suicide, racism claims

webfact

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

41,000 complaints

In the overall scheme of things that is a huge number....were these just about Morgan.....about Morgan/Meghan......or the Morgan "please stop asking Tory ministers difficult questions brigade"?

4 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

In the overall scheme of things that is a huge number....were these just about Morgan.....about Morgan/Meghan......or the Morgan "please stop asking Tory ministers difficult questions brigade"?

I believe it was 41,000 complaints against morgan.

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2021 at 3:39 AM, gunderhill said:

Jesus wept we are all mixed  race, they really do  pile this  endless bs  up. We all  left Africa so it's a  hell  of a  mix.

https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

True, but it is very important for racists to be able to visually identify the dominant race and then assign certain characteristics to that person due to these visual features.

I can 'see' that in Megan's case, racists can easily become confused.

Bagism spells it all out (Dr Winston O'Boogie).......imagine not being able to tell the racial origins of a person by looking at them.....you might accidentally employ them, marry them, be friends with them.....OMG...imagine.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

I believe it was 41,000 complaints against morgan.

With no evidence whatsoever, I would guess the vast majority of complaints would have come from the 'please stop asking difficult questions' brigade.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

With no evidence whatsoever, I would guess the vast majority of complaints would have come from the 'please stop asking difficult questions' brigade.

You're entitled to your opinion of course. I guess you're saying, to morgan, calm down with your questions?

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

You're entitled to your opinion of course. I guess you're saying, to morgan, calm down with your questions?

Good God no......there is only Morgan and Maitless I would pay as interviewers.....the rest are pathetic.....How are you today....isn't it nice.....are you going on holiday......oh! You don't want to answer that question so we will just move on......oh! that was a blatant lie, but best not say anything.....next question

18 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

True, but it is very important for racists to be able to visually identify the dominant race and then assign certain characteristics to that person due to these visual features.

I can 'see' that in Megan's case, racists can easily become confused.

Bagism spells it all out (Dr Winston O'Boogie).......imagine not being able to tell the racial origins of a person by looking at them.....you might accidentally employ them, marry them, be friends with them.....OMG...imagine.

That suggests one needs to know clearly the full background/heredity details of a person before you 'engage' with them in some way.

Whatever happened to a basic thought 'I want to ask you out because I like you'. 

Or perhaps 'he/she seems to be well qualified with great experience and the written/telephone recommendations from previous employers are outstanding'.

But I want to be sure, factually what race heredity is present because I just don't like Asian people. 

19 minutes ago, scorecard said:

That suggests one needs to know clearly the full background/heredity details of a person before you 'engage' with them in some way.

Racists really don't think beyond ......can I ID them as .......(whatever)......and then they are pre-programmed (parents/evolution/Daily Express?) to respond......covid carrier....rapist....child molester.....drug dealer......oh should be okay...they look like me.

Edited by Surelynot

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

I just got 30 days FB holiday for putting a picture of Harry in his Nazi uniform --even though it was front page all over the world--to post wrong doing of any others in the Royal mob on FB  is apparently OK.

**BTW-- William didn't dress up as a Nazi--not defending him , just correcting.

*Snopes Claim

In 2005, Britain's Prince Harry was photographed wearing a Nazi costume at a party.

Rating

No surprise. The hard left wokeists in Silicon Valley running facebook, Google twitter etc. are trying to control the narrative. They even blocked the serving US president and tried to cancel the free speech platform Parler.

Harry and Meghan are the new patron saints of Woke. Pictures of him wearing a nazi uniform need to be removed, and the messenger cancelled.

What you did was blasphemy as far as they are concerned. It's not consistent with "their" truth.

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

Harry is a proven liar? He heard it.

Heard what?  Meghan is 25% black little Archie 12.5% and someone asked what tone he might be? colour eyes?  hair?  what's the problem? the world's gone mad. I see Thais wanting kids with farang because of the 'colour' all the time - what's the issue?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, billd766 said:

But you can buy white, brown and black bread in the UK shops, or have the wokes stopped that as well.

Shame on you???? you  just cant keep your racist  comments at bay ???? Its  BREAD OF  COLOUR!!

Edited by gunderhill
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No surprise. The hard left wokeists in Silicon Valley running facebook, Google twitter etc. are trying to control the narrative. They even blocked the serving US president and tried to cancel the free speech platform Parler.

Harry and Meghan are the new patron saints of Woke. Pictures of him wearing a nazi uniform need to be removed, and the messenger cancelled.

What you did was blasphemy as far as they are concerned. It's not consistent with "their" truth.

Twitter didnt ban any sitting president.

He still has free speech.

11 minutes ago, law ling said:

"Concern over the baby's skin color" can be read another way: maybe it was that case that the baby would only get a title if it were black.

Either way you read it, its still racist.

• Sad 1

On 3/11/2021 at 2:56 PM, kamahele said:
On 3/11/2021 at 10:28 AM, Neeranam said:

So much for unbiased reporting Reuters. This is very anti-Morgon. "Dumped", he walked out didn't he?

No. He walked off the set. Then had a meeting with his boss after there were 40,000 complaints and then was gone.

No.  The BBC is reporting that he resigned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

He resigned after refusing to apologise on air is what I heard. Either way he'll be back and is receiving millions of people's support who are sick and tired of this woke, pc rubbish from America that infects our world, our statues, our books, our films OUR LIVES.

Quite right....let's keep the racist stereo types alive, let's perpetuate the ingrained hatred and predisposed notions of other races...let's teach our kids to keep this up......... parents and schools have a duty to maintain racial prejudice......pure genius.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, gunderhill said:

NO he  can  only be  called by what he/she /it identifies as. He  may well identify as a  custard  cream although maybe a ginger snap would be  better?

You sound very defensive......have you not come to terms with your own sexual disposition maybe.....?

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

I would assume he was given the classic option - resign or be fired

You assume too much. There is no way he is going to apologise for speaking the truth so he left. I suspect he was thinking of leaving anyway as a mega successful guy like him stays around then moves on as it gets boring after a few years.

• Like 1