Irate netizens turn on "hiso" in a Mustang after he parks in airport bay for handicapped

webfact

On 3/12/2021 at 6:03 PM, mr_lob said:

Imagine if a farang did this....there would be absolute outrage all over the news, conferences and committees until he was hauled in front of the cameras, head bowed, basket of birds nest soup for the police and ha-lois for the security guards

yeah well if one looks back at the OP, the netizens seem to be insinuating it must be a hiso foreigner?

"... Meanwhile netizens had some sharp words for the miscreant with one suggesting that they should be named and shamed and even shown the door out of Thailand...

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Some signs lump in the over 70's with disabled in car parking spaces.

I refuse to use them, I'm well over 70, but I don't regard my age as a disability, more an advantage.

Same here I never use a disabled parking space. Not yet but the day may come sometime in the future. ????

Toilet on the other hand will use sometimes if regular toilets are busy or not too clean.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Toilet on the other hand will use sometimes if regular toilets are busy or not too clean.

That's just as bad as parking in bays for the disabled. ????

Edited by Chris.B

2 hours ago, Daffy D said:

Geez!  How long does it take for you to take a <deleted>, you got bladder problems? 

It seems people like yourself, who park in bays for the disabled or use toilets set aside for the disabled always seem to come out with some smart assed response.  Sad ????