London police face backlash after dragging mourners from vigil for murdered woman

webfact

21 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

One to consider is some kick the husband out easy to do in UK they go about it with just a change of mind, no physical violence is required.

Women don't normally do physical violence, but are crackers at mental violence. I speak as one that worked in a female dominated occupation for decades and suffered from some ( not all by any means ) really horrible female bosses.

Not just at males either- bullying is rife in nursing from managers.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sujo said:

Women are usually sexually assaulted by men.

Men not so much.

I had a "girlfriend" once that in the short time we were together treated me so badly I considered myself to have been mentally "raped". While she didn't physically rape me the feelings of shame, violation and loss of confidence etc were IMO similar to what women would experience.

On 3/18/2021 at 8:54 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I had a "girlfriend" once that in the short time we were together treated me so badly I considered myself to have been mentally "raped". While she didn't physically rape me the feelings of shame, violation and loss of confidence etc were IMO similar to what women would experience.

Without the physical repulsive violation of course.