Do you just drink water when you are thirsty, or...

giddyup

18 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Boyo, are you winding us up here?!?

I rarely get thirsty but I know I need to drink water. So now I ensure I drink as often aspossible. This is really important for beer drinkers who stop drinking. The body will miss the large intake of fluid so should be replaced to prevent constipation and to prevent diverticulitis problems. Most people have diverticuliti but suffer no ill effect until an onset of diverticulitis. Lack of fluid is the major cause of diverticulitis in later life. The growth of diverticuliti are a life style diet issue relating to lack of fibre from an early age.

What you guys should do is to buy yourself a small Ozone generator 250 mlg output I have a 3 ltr water bottle I put in the fridge fill it full of bottled water then put the Ozone machine there is a pipe with an air stone into the bottled water for 30 minutes then put it in the fridge, it's like drinking oxygen make you look 10 years younger

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

What you guys should do is to buy yourself a small Ozone generator 250 mlg output I have a 3 ltr water bottle I put in the fridge fill it full of bottled water then put the Ozone machine there is a pipe with an air stone into the bottled water for 30 minutes then put it in the fridge, it's like drinking oxygen make you look 10 years younger

https://www.epa.gov/indoor-air-quality-iaq/ozone-generators-are-sold-air-cleaners