Martin Connolly Killed Hua Hin May 15

mmaggi

Martin Connolly was in Hua Hin after just buying a condo on a golf course. Friends at work in Abu Dhabi learned he was killed on 15 May. A short fax from a Thai friend said his death was "under suspecious circumstances" and that he was "the innocent party in the incident and regretfully lost his life."

If anyone has any more information, that would be appreciated to understand what happened.

• 1 year later...
Martin Connolly was in Hua Hin after just buying a condo on a golf course. Friends at work in Abu Dhabi learned he was killed on 15 May. A short fax from a Thai friend said his death was "under suspecious circumstances" and that he was "the innocent party in the incident and regretfully lost his life."

If anyone has any more information, that would be appreciated to understand what happened.

I remember reading/hearing about the incident. The story here was that he was shot by an American in an argument involving a Thai woman (rumor was it was the American's wife). I really don't know any details but you will find a few narratives on forums and news if you google "hua hin martin connolly".

If he was a friend or family member, please accept my condolences.

I remember reading/hearing about the incident. The story here was that he was shot by an American in an argument involving a Thai woman (rumor was it was the American's wife). I really don't know any details but you will find a few narratives on forums and news if you google "hua hin martin connolly".

If he was a friend or family member, please accept my condolences.

The American is the owner of a popular restarent.