Phuket expats will be vaccinated, officials confirm

snoop1130

14 hours ago, pacman32 said:

You just don't get it, the death I personally know of has not been reported. Knowing this I am highly suspicious of the numbers in the press. How many others are not? 

No, I get it, you don’t seem to; one death not being reported (as you claim) is not a scandal. If they were trying to cover it up they wouldn’t report anything and, moreover, if there were hundreds and thousands of people dying it simply couldn’t be covered up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was recently reprimanded for saying no one had died from covid and that I was spreading fake news.

A doctor or pathogist will put down the cause of death as the main cause of death and in virtually all cases, covid was merely present at the time of death. Therefore these deaths should be described as "covid present" or "covid as a contributing factor" and not as was stated "95 covid deaths".

Furthermore the test for covid has been drawn into question recently, even with the MSM and that at least 25% were proved to be "false positives." 

It was reported today that 2 paople had died from covid (again "with covid present") to put that into perspective over 1,600 die in Thailand every day, so what is that as a %?

17 minutes ago, AllanB said:

I was recently reprimanded for saying no one had died from covid and that I was spreading fake news.

A doctor or pathogist will put down the cause of death as the main cause of death and in virtually all cases, covid was merely present at the time of death. Therefore these deaths should be described as "covid present" or "covid as a contributing factor" and not as was stated "95 covid deaths".

Furthermore the test for covid has been drawn into question recently, even with the MSM and that at least 25% were proved to be "false positives." 

It was reported today that 2 paople had died from covid (again "with covid present") to put that into perspective over 1,600 die in Thailand every day, so what is that as a %?

Hmmm....bit like saying people who died of cancer did not die of cancer ...it was die to the organs the cancer destroyed failing...

Or people died if a heart attack did not die of a heart attack as it was not enough blood and oxygen caused the heart to fail. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AllanB said:

Counting Covid deaths is not that straightforward. More fake news!

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

2 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Hmmm....bit like saying people who died of cancer did not die of cancer ...it was die to the organs the cancer destroyed failing...

Or people died if a heart attack did not die of a heart attack as it was not enough blood and oxygen caused the heart to fail. 

All these dilemmas on counting deaths is difficult for all countries to decide on, probably why the UK just gave a sweeping criteria of anyone who dies within 28 days of having covid is classed as a covid death. This probably leads to an over count and higher than average death rates as evidenced in the stats but it solves the problem for them.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:39 AM, pacman32 said:

You just don't get it, the death I personally know of has not been reported. Knowing this I am highly suspicious of the numbers in the press. How many others are not? 

What does his blood clotting without vaccine have to do with blood clotting after AZ vaccine?

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

All these dilemmas on counting deaths is difficult for all countries to decide on, probably why the UK just gave a sweeping criteria of anyone who dies within 28 days of having covid is classed as a covid death. This probably leads to an over count and higher than average death rates as evidenced in the stats but it solves the problem for them.

The only way to count Covid deaths is NOT to count Covid deaths. Count the average number of deaths pre-Covid and then count average number of deaths during Covid. The difference is likely Covid deaths. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hioctane said:

The only way to count Covid deaths is NOT to count Covid deaths. Count the average number of deaths pre-Covid and then count average number of deaths during Covid. The difference is likely Covid deaths. 

I think thats where the excess deaths data comes in. As that takes a count of all deaths higher over a 5 year average. While its not completely accurate it does give a good indication?

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I think thats where the excess deaths data comes in. As that takes a count of all deaths higher over a 5 year average. While its not completely accurate it does give a good indication?

That is the only way to find out if there is an epidemic, extra deaths to a normal year. Even then you have to look at the previous two years as well. Often you get 2 mild years where viruses are weak and don't "finish people off", those people will be added to the bad year when the bugs going around are strong. So far I have seen no evidence of an epidemic in Thailand nor any pandemic.

After my heart attack two years ago I learned a lot about the immune system, which is the only thing you have to fight viruses. Your immune system is greatly weakened by fear, anxiety and stress, it is also weakened by lack of exercise and even more so from lack of UVB, which doesn't pass through glass, so being indoors you get zero VitD. Imparement of breathing, including rebraething your own stale air is also highly inflamatory, surgical masks are designed for short period use in operating theatres with inriched O2 conditions.

So what have we been advised to do by the "experts" everything we can to weaken our immune system and where is the one piece of advise that would strengthen it......VitD3 supplements, or fresh air and sunshine?

I have been stuck in Portugal since last July and get out every day, during winter months I check my VitD levels and top up. We had covid last year manifested as slight cold symptoms. British MP Davies stated in parliament that "a Vitamin D3 supplement would have saved half the 120,000 covid deaths" (in UK weather conditions).

I will be happy to provide irrefutable scientific evidence to support any of the above.