Legendary playboy and politician blames VIPs and MPs for spreading COVID-19 via Thonglor cluster

webfact

18 hours ago, scorecard said:

Could be much more 'juicy' than many farang realize...

And it goes both ways:

• Wealthy Thai men and working girls, and
  • Wealthy Thai women and working boys...

2 'Ha Ha' reactions.

I'm guessing not many farang realize the size of the activity 'Wealthy Thai women and working boys'.

Some possibly completely unaware that there are numerous bars and restaurants especially in Bkk, but also in Pattaya, Phuket and more with young men for ladies only, which cater for wealthy Thai business women who are very willing to pay big money for attention by young good looking Thai boys/men. 

When I worked in a management consultancy we had a call asking for me personally to visit a wealthy very successful middle aged Thai lady.

I did visit, she spoke advanced English, she already had 4 or 5 internationally successful and 4 or 5 locally successful companies located in Bkk and she wanted to start more, she realized that this would need an overall big picture management structure/activity/process and she wanted advice how to set this up. 

She was very open, she gave me some literature about her business ventures and we talked for some length.

She mentioned that she owned 2 big hotels in the Suk. area and in the basement of both hotels there was a Thai ladies only club (men, foreign women, gatoey, lady boys totally barred from entry).

She explained that both venues had a large staff of young 'waiters' who worked with no shirts, with bow tie and black pants. Any of the waiters could be hired on the spot to pamper the lady guest sitting with them and being over attentive holding their drink glass etc., or to go to a private room or hired for a day, a week etc. 

She mentioned that both of these venues were making very big money and she mentioned that a large number of these venues existed in Bkk and all over Thailand. I recall one location she mentioned outside of Bkk was Rayong. 

She lived in the Soi Aree area and she had a staff of 5 young men living with her to take care of her, she showed me a photo of herself at home with her 'team' as she called them (5 good looking young men, all shirtless in the photo, and she said they were between 18 and 21 years old).   

• Like 1

22 hours ago, webfact said:
He spoke of places like "Crystal Club" where membership for VIPs can run up to a million baht and where the wealthy are whisked from car to suites to hide their identity. 

"Don't be shy - no need to hide it", he said, be brave and admit it

An oxymoron right there !

The sad thing is that your average Thai knows all this, you only have to see a few of the videos floating around to realise little is really secret in this country; but condemnation and aspiration are two different things. If my SO is anything to go by, she aspires to be Hi-So, she doesn't condemn. Personally, I just observe; not my country, not my problem. Having a rather capable woman to sort my affairs makes me turn a blind eye to her deficiencies. If I wanted ro be a Social Warrior I'd be back in the UK, gave up on that a long time ago, when I realised like it's all me, me, me, and little to do with social justice. I admire those guys who took up a contrarian view when it wasn't fashionable, I did this myself to a limited extent, but never had the courage of my convictions. Still, it is rather satisfying to see modern society adopting my core values, but as with all swings of the pendulum, it's going too far. From being a rather incendiary guy, pissing off all those around me, I've become a conservative, such is life!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

2 'Ha Ha' reactions.

I'm guessing not many farang realize the size of the activity 'Wealthy Thai women and working boys'.

Some possibly completely unaware that there are numerous bars and restaurants especially in Bkk, but also in Pattaya, Phuket and more with young men for ladies only, which cater for wealthy Thai business women who are very willing to pay big money for attention by young good looking Thai boys/men. 

When I worked in a management consultancy we had a call asking for me personally to visit a wealthy very successful middle aged Thai lady.

I did visit, she spoke advanced English, she already had 4 or 5 internationally successful and 4 or 5 locally successful companies located in Bkk and she wanted to start more, she realized that this would need an overall big picture management structure/activity/process and she wanted advice how to set this up. 

She was very open, she gave me some literature about her business ventures and we talked for some length.

She mentioned that she owned 2 big hotels in the Suk. area and in the basement of both hotels there was a Thai ladies only club (men, foreign women, gatoey, lady boys totally barred from entry).

She explained that both venues had a large staff of young 'waiters' who worked with no shirts, with bow tie and black pants. Any of the waiters could be hired on the spot to pamper the lady guest sitting with them and being over attentive holding their drink glass etc., or to go to a private room or hired for a day, a week etc. 

She mentioned that both of these venues were making very big money and she mentioned that a large number of these venues existed in Bkk and all over Thailand. I recall one location she mentioned outside of Bkk was Rayong. 

She lived in the Soi Aree area and she had a staff of 5 young men living with her to take care of her, she showed me a photo of herself at home with her 'team' as she called them (5 good looking young men, all shirtless in the photo, and she said they were between 18 and 21 years old).   

Give her my number. I'll see, if I can help.