Im losing hairs help me what should i do

12 minutes ago, Kinok Powell said:

Even though this is obviously a great attempt at a troll it has brightened my morning.Thanks.

PS,you've nailed it with that feeling that you get when you first notice it going,hahaha.

I started to loose hair quite young, and still have hair, but better to let it go. The sad thing is all my relatives and friends who joked about it, now loose their hair to, and I can see how painful it is to them. And the good thing, they know what they joked with me every time we meet, and I do not mention it or their hair at all. Still they think about for sure ???? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wasabi said:

I had a hair transplant at Hairsmith Clinic in Bangkok this year. Very happy with the results. Not suggesting you get a hair transplant if you are happy shaving your head... only saying the Dr. there does good work if you wanted one.

How many blue pills can I buy for the price of one hair transplant?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

First shave your head entirely. Next get some tattoos all over your face, hands and body and you will look like a true Brit.

Correction........."Next get some tattoos all over your face, hands and body and you will look like a true Brit. prat".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quite simple actually.  Just do what every aging rocker does and sport a full-time bandanna!   It seems to work as chicks still throw themselves at these guys, and aside from their money, fame, talent and looks, you can't be that much different!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

What's the problem? Apparently most women find bald men sexy....

Best to avoid a comb over though... that isn't so cool.

I think bald men were popular when Kojak was on the TV. Don't know about today, though I suspect Thai girls may like it as it is a it of a novelty as Bald Thai men are few and far between.

7 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I think bald men were popular when Kojak was on the TV. Don't know about today, though I suspect Thai girls may like it as it is a it of a novelty as Bald Thai men are few and far between.

Really Possum ? What about those guys in all the Wats ? Thousands of them of 'em ????????

Go to any drug store and buy 5 mg Finasteride. Buy a pill cutter too. Cut each tablet into 4 and take one each day.

This is an instant cure for male pattern baldness, and your hair will stop falling out within a day or two. Some hair will grow back, but not much. It effectively stops the balding process from when you start taking it.

Some people say that the bald look is attractive. It is all relative. Every single person who is bald looked much more handsome when they had hair. 

1 minute ago, Stevemercer said:

Some people say that the bald look is attractive. It is all relative. Every single person who is bald looked much more handsome when they had hair. 

Couldn't imagine Jason Statham with hair.

What Are Side Effects of Propecia? (Finasteride)
  • impotence,
  • loss of interest in sex,
  • trouble having an orgasm,
  • abnormal ejaculation,
  • swelling in your hands or feet,
  • swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
  • dizziness,
  • weakness,
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

What's the problem? Apparently most women find bald men sexy....

Best to avoid a comb over though... that isn't so cool.

???? Who the heck told you that lie? Wife, bargirl... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

195192257_jasonstathaam01.jpg.3d09a0752389827483d58975b6a822b2.jpg1765948641_jasonstatham.jpg.eb29b2658967c4b235d807f858469343.jpg

Never seen him with hair in a movie. Even Snatch in 2000 had him bald. Apparently he started losing hair rapidly in 1990, but he carries off the bald look pretty well.

Edited by giddyup

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Never seen him with hair in a movie. Even Snatch in 2000 had him bald. Apparently he started losing hair rapidly in 1990, but he carries off the bald look pretty well.

Those are both photoshops.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 4:37 PM, wasabi said:

I had a hair transplant at Hairsmith Clinic in Bangkok this year. Very happy with the results. Not suggesting you get a hair transplant if you are happy shaving your head... only saying the Dr. there does good work if you wanted one.

That's an exercise in vanity.  Just shave it off.  It's not a bad look.  I had mine shaved, but when I ran my hand over my head I had stubble covering my entire head.  So I grew it back out and just accept that I'm thinning on top.  It ain't a big deal.  I happens as you age.  Embrace it.