Im losing hairs help me what should i do

I had a hair transplant at Hairsmith Clinic in Bangkok this year. Very happy with the results. Not suggesting you get a hair transplant if you are happy shaving your head... only saying the Dr. there does good work if you wanted one.

38 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

That's exactly what my father said... 

But... When I look at other baldies or who dye their hair to cover the Grey's in the public,  i kind of stare at their head giggling.... I'm guessing I'm getting pleasure from it. 

Oh Jesus, karma is on me now isn't it

Think less. Pray more. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, villageidiotY2K said:

I don't want to constantly think about how im bolding and how others are thinking

Do you think you are the first bald guy that any of them have ever seen? 

If they care at all, they may think you are a monk... mostly, nobody cares.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Maybole said:

Welcome to the Baldy-Heidy club. Just make sure you wear a hat whenever you go out. Sunburn on a bald dome is painful.

But please don't wear the hat indoors. It seems that is how many guys want to hide their not existing hair.

• Like 1

7 years ago I noticed similar and switched to a good hair loss shampoo and conditioner especially if you get dandruff or an itchy scalp. It works great and I have lost very little hair over the last 7 yrs, of course nothing will work 100%. I am also considering FUE in the next year to bring my hairline back to where it was in my early 20s. End of the day it is up to you but for 2-3k USD you can easily remedy the situation, having hair looks 10000x better then being bald on most people but end of the day it's up to you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ai, one haircut style since 1996, and it saved me alot of money. Girls never minded my hairstyle, and I could not care less. I was more worried until I decided it was the end of having long hair, but at once, I felt relieved. 

Seen to many who failed hair transplantation, and feel really sorry for those. 

See this tatto style now getting popular. 

• Like 2