People who knowingly spread COVID-19 face legal action, health officials warn

webfact

Now there are n o protests in the street we find something else....the worst persons to blame are the people in  the Government. They are incompetent, selfish, and very stupid in handling this Covid crisis.

But they will be done no harm. Happiness to the people  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Like to see the % numbers of government workers isolating for covid compared to the % of migrant workers isolating. 

Government workers won't be isolating, they will be working from home for 14 days in accordance to the PM's wishes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

When will this madness end.. 

The Mrs said the world is cleansing itself! My daughter in California said, dad, Its gonna be ok! Don't waste your time thinking about it. It's not worth it! Its bound to have happen !

Damm, I just want to go to the beach  and  be a bum for a month!  I have been in limbo waiting for this vaccine!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

The upshot from this will be a law that allows the authorities to frog march you straight to a field hospital following a positive test..........this is very concerning.........you could argue anyone who tests positive who doesn't then isolate could be charged......not good.

I don't see any material difference between catching a flight and going to a shop.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

A disallowed private party social media post has been removed, along with multiple ensuing replies.

Please note the forum's policy on social media content posting:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source. [emphasis added]

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

How does it work!  " not breaking the law "  she was tested and knew she was infected got on a flight and when she arrived told authorities so she didn't break the law?????

Is there a law to break?

Edited by Surelynot

1 minute ago, thailand49 said:

How does it work!  " not breaking the law "  she was tested and knew she was infected got on a flight and when she arrived told authorities so she didn't break the law?????

at the arrival province she didn’t break the law. They are working out what law she broke on departure.

at least that’s how I read it

• Like 2