Thailand reports 1,470 coronavirus cases, daily record 7 deaths

webfact

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not good news.............

BREAKING: Thai health officials reporting 2,070 new cases and four more deaths. There are 19,873 people in care: 15,642 in hospitals & 4,231 in field hospitals. There are now 352 people in a serious condition & 91 on ventilators

https://twitter.com/ThaiNewsReports/status/1385409044689547264

This is really bad.  A continuation of the upward trajectory.  Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a relative go on a ventilator a few years ago.  Did some research on the.  Basically, it's 50/50 if you make it.  Because if you have to be on a ventilator, you're in really bad shape.  My relative made it a few months after getting off the machine.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

This is really bad.  A continuation of the upward trajectory.  Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a relative go on a ventilator a few years ago.  Did some research on the.  Basically, it's 50/50 if you make it.  Because if you have to be on a ventilator, you're in really bad shape.  My relative made it a few months after getting off the machine.

I was just going to post that actually, I seem to remember an official in the UK saying once you're on a ventilator the chances of survival are 50/50. Good news about your relative making it though!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, chang1 said:

A mate of mine knows a hospital worker that was given a vaccine (I presume from China) and is suffering so badly that she is not wanting the second dose.

words fail me! In a population of nearly 70 million and this poster thinks one secondhand, probably apocryphal anecdote is in any way a valid contribution.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

I wonder what the influenza /pneumonia death rate is. 

Not Applicable .

Covid 19 , in the New World regime .

Going viral , check it out ..

Coming our way soon ...