Sputnik V, new hope in fight against COVID

snoop1130

21 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

There are dozens of reports out there that say this.  Dozens if not more.  The US has admitted it under counted.  Are you trying to say Russia is accurately reporting the number of cases?  Even they admit they aren't!  Too funny...

Dozens of reports by who?? By western propaganda? Of course statistics can't be absolutely accurate, but government stats would be the first reference to look at.

Russia now - all businesses are open, people travel, etc. Look at EU countries - they are in deep lockdown. Russians expanded/built a lot of real medical facilities one year ago, real facilities with ventilators, not with paper beds. Russian social medical system proved to be very capable. They have their own vaccine, not begging for it. They did the program to protect elderies 'stay at home' - food delivery, etc. So what? Look at your countries first and compate - failed in most of areas.

Edited by Amdesign
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

First of all...

Sputnik is very good vaccine.I had covid19 on January 2021,but it was mild version,I was tired,fever was 37-38*c about 5 days,headache and muscle pain+ positive PCR test.

After 3 weeks I return back to work and next week I take antibodies test.My IgG value was 6,8.. March/April I take both shots Sputnik vaccine and just before my thai-holiday(22.4)test again antibodies..This time IgG was 400!! So I am really happy with this vaccine.

Anyway one older guy my work take also Sputnik and antibodies was only 16.

Why Russians dont want take that vaccine?...because they dont trust goverment,most of people(older)remember Soviet Union and all <deleted>s.Sputnik is free in Russia and if you are like in Moscow, you can get that easily.

When and if they sell that out...it would be cost like 12 usd.

Yesterday I read somewhere at now they will pay 1000 rbl for older people if they take vaccine.

I am not Russian just only work there.

Have a nice day from ASQ

• Like 2

Meanwhile...

Brazil’s health regulator Anvisa voted against importing the Russian Sputnik coronavirus vaccine on Monday.

The health regulator said that due to lack of "consistent and reliable data," its board had unanimously decided to recommend against the import of Sputnik V.

Edited by Zikomat
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

Why? Did Putin pull their licenses for disagreeing with him?

This is political organization funded from abroad. in Russia, it is oficially a foreign-funded NGO. It does not represent anyone, only their sponsors.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Not now.  And the reason for the vote against the jab is lack of clinical trial data and transparency into the entire process.  Who would have guessed? LOL.  Same thing with the Chinese.

There is a lot of competition and political tensions behind the vaccines. It has nothing to do with quality of vaccines.

7 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Not now.  And the reason for the vote against the jab is lack of clinical trial data and transparency into the entire process.  Who would have guessed? LOL.  Same thing with the Chinese.

Manufacture was approved. 

https://www.gov.br/mcti/pt-br/acompanhe-o-mcti/noticias/2021/04/ctnbio-mcti-aprova-liberacao-comercial-da-vacina-sputnik-v

I'd bet if and when the day comes to travel in out of Thailand you will need to have SK Bioscience vax. Not AZ but $K. Repeated boo$ter$ as well.

International vaccine passport no good. Must be Thai vaccine pa$$port.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, John Drake said:

But too much information kept coming out about the lack of data, testing, and then quality control issues.

Where is that 'too much information' and where it comes from? From parties with vested interests?

Look at overall result: Russia is open, EU is in lockdown. Reality speaks for itself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

HRW is another foreign-agent NGO. Should banned in Russia forever. In US or UK, such an organization with foreign funding would never be possible.

So only Russian everything else should be banned, why did you leave Russia if this is how you feel?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

Where is that 'too much information' and where it comes from? From parties with vested interests?

Look at overall result: Russia is open, EU is in lockdown. Reality speaks for itself.

Only Russia is the holy shrine for all, yes we get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1