Sputnik V, new hope in fight against COVID

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Amdesign said:

The fact is: all data about Sputnik trials is published in the Lancet magazine.

Then, the results of trials are here: https://sputnikvaccine.com/about-vaccine/clinical-trials/

I am sure this would not be enough for you... Just live with it.

You do realise what "interim" trials mean, you do realise the very definition of that yes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You do realise what "interim" trials mean, you do realise the very definition of that yes?

Did you see the links below?

Not enough for you, I realize... ???? On one side, people like you belive in Novichok poisining without any proofs. On other side, would never belive in published research data about Sputnik ????

6 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

Did you see the links below?

Not enough for you, I realize... ???? On one side, people like you belive in Novichok poisining without any proofs. On other side, would never belive in published research data about Sputnik ????

Stick to the topic the Novichok poisoning is a deplorable and sick act. 

Again you deflected my question, the research released is "interim" what does that mean for you? 

Why is it so unreasonable to ask for the full report?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2

Just now, Dmitry2222 said:

Similar answers going from AZ and Pfizer advocates.

Can you show me? Who are these AZ and Pfizer advocates? I've not seen one poster here advocating them, all I've seen are discussions on Sputnik, the topic of this thread. 

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you show me? Who are these AZ and Pfizer advocates? I've not seen one poster here advocating them, all I've seen are discussions on Sputnik, the topic of this thread. 

In the related theme and on the first page of this thread  were  shown what really are you doing.  Don't pretend, everyone understands it.

Edited by Dmitry2222
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dmitry2222 said:

In the related theme and on the first page of this thread  was shown what really are you doing.  Don't pretend, everyone understands it.

Please more deflection. It seems answering reasonable and  simple questions is just not possible for those of you who feel only the Russian narrative is valid and everything else is bad.

So back to my question, where are these AZ and Pfizer advocates?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Personally, I don't really care where any vaccine I may get comes from.

Although at 63 I may be too old for the Chinese one, that said I would take it. 

I work on the basis that whilst it may be less efficient in preventing the recipient from  being infected, it appears to be very effective in reducing the severity of the disease, for example in reducing drastically the need for admission to ICU.

I could (literally) live with that!

It's not really where it comes from but is it safe and effective. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whens Vladimir Putin going to take Sputnik? Most country leaders have shown by example, he's missing on the list, wonder why?

Would no doubt have to have some tester go first, to make sure does not contain Polonium, etc

1 hour ago, Amdesign said:

The fact is: all data about Sputnik trials is published in the Lancet magazine.

Then, the results of trials are here: https://sputnikvaccine.com/about-vaccine/clinical-trials/

I am sure this would not be enough for you... Just live with it.

Just because the trial data has been published does not mean that it is accurate or the methodology is correct. Its just the data that they have presented  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Swimfan said:

Sputnik V has just been rejected by the Brazilian Health Regulator stating "Serious Defects"

Quote: 

Anvisa’s five-strong board voted unanimously not to approve the Russian vaccine after technical staff highlighted “inherent risks” and “serious” defects, citing a lack of information guaranteeing its safety, quality and effectiveness

Link: https://www.smh.com.au/world/south-america/serious-defects-brazil-regulator-rejects-russia-s-sputnik-vaccine-20210427-p57msk.html

Same country same day

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnnbrasil.com.br/amp/saude/2021/04/26/ministerio-da-ciencia-e-tecnologia-libera-o-uso-comercial-da-sputnik-v-no-brasil

If u can't read portuguese. Heath ministry commission approved it. Local FDA rejected it. Looks like another case of "funny business".

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Swimfan said:

Don't worry its 2021 everyone has access to google translate no need to be able to read portuguese.

That was yesterdays report before it was given the boot today by Anvisa.

This is clearly a comedy show. The same we had in Slovakia.

One body of a government approve it. Another reject it.

Also a production line approved.

So don't worry. Guys from Uniao Quimica would pay them bribes and everything is gonna be steady.

Latin America, land of opportunities.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, boogiewoogie said:

This is clearly a comedy show. The same we had in Slovakia.

One body of a government approve it. Another reject it.

Also a production line approved.

So don't worry. Guys from Uniao Quimica would pay them bribes and everything is gonna be steady.

Latin America, land of opportunities.

There is nothing comical in the fact there are several instances making decisions on important matters. Or you want it to be like in Russia where only one body (Putin’s body) has a final word on everything?

Edited by Zikomat
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zikomat said:

There is nothing comical in the fact there are several instances taking decisions on important matters. Or you want it to be like in Russia where only one body (Putin’s body) has a final word on everyt

Putin is hypocrite himself. Took a jab, didn't tell which one. Playing mind games with russians.

In such times rulers need to send a clear message. Invite million of cams, take a jab and end it. This is only way to do it.

Well, when there will be an opposite goverment opinion on FDA or EMA approval, u will let me know.

36 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Perhaps a good move by the US considering recent aggressive actions by Russia.

This just means US hypocrists are ready to sacrifice people’s lives in sake of their political interests. And 'free market', too.

On 4/26/2021 at 4:26 PM, Crossy said:

So not even ordered yet!!

Expected delivery? 

I'd actually accept this one (luckily too old for the Chinese stuff).

By the way the real Sputnik V was the the first space flight that actually returned living creatures back from space, unharmed. Doing further research on the habitability of space for humans, Sputnik 5 carried two dogs, Belka and Strelka.

https://novaonline.nvcc.edu/eli/evans/his135/events/sputnik57/background.html

be careful with what you wish for .... is there any relationship between their vaccine and the nerve agent they use on Navalny, wouldn't trust Vlad  555

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Russia's deputy prime minister has revealed more than 80% of excess deaths this year are linked to Covid-19, which would mean its death toll is three times higher than previously reported.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55474028

The data which i provided is much more newer than this news (your news from 29 December 2020). So, this statistics (Death per 100.000):

> Сompare death rate for example: UK: 189.8, US: 174.2. Russia: 73.0, (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105)

already included changes which Russia's deputy prime minister announced.

9 hours ago, SlavaT said:

It's not a "lack of data", it's US political agenda since last year.

Like literally, it's stated in the US Department of Health report: https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/2020-annual-report.pdf

image.png.94bf64c23e67f1186a1d79eaa9d2e28f.png

Disappointing to hear about rejections of vaccines for political reasons. They should only be accepted or rejected based on objective scientific facts related to safety and effectiveness. Of course practical matters of cost and ease of storage come into decisions as well. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1