Sputnik V, new hope in fight against COVID

snoop1130

delivery maybe 4th quarter this year. ! May registration for the eldery and handicapped /sick people who will get AZ in June and July and later Thai people between 18-59  will get Pfizer Moderna and Sputnik V.. as read in a post earlier.. by October... So plenty of time to set up a commitee and check talk and wait.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not my imagination but an older report, yes I see he has but without camera's

Coronavirus: Russia's Putin gets vaccine but without cameras March 23rd. Better late than never

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56498847

He said that during his speech last Thursday...

Well, if it was with a camera, you would have said 'we are not sure maybe not a vaccine jab'... Why he needs to pose for nay-sayers like you? ????

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amdesign said:

Well, if it was with a camera, you would have said 'we are not sure maybe not a vaccine jab'... Why he needs to pose for nay-sayers like you? ????

Oh ok, first you said it was on tv, now you admit it was off camera, seems like we need to take a little care with what you post. P.S. Nay sayer like me....lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh ok, first you said it was on tv, now you admit it was off camera, seems like we need to take a little care with what you post. P.S. Nay sayer like me....lol

I'll advise him he should invite BBC and CNN next time ????????

On 4/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Show me where I've constantly posted about the superiority of western vaccines? Can you find a quote on that?

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Whens Vladimir Putin going to take Sputnik? Most country leaders have shown by example, he's missing on the list, wonder why?

you did it again ????????

• Thanks 1

Being ONLY in the negotiation phase of vaccine acquisition this late in the pandemic is like negotiating your salary after you've already worked 2 years on the job. Not only incompetence but patting themselves on the back for their buffoonery. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amdesign said:

Any more excuses? You have been proven wrong and should accept that instead of deflecting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, hanuman2543 said:

Any more excuses? You have been proven wrong and should accept that instead of deflecting.

I am proven wrong? Where? Clean your eyes man...

It was in TV news that Putin got the vaccine. Also, it was his statement during speech last week on national TV.

However, my opponent BkkBrain said that Putin got no Sputnik injection - this is intentional lie.

Edited by Amdesign
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jari72 said:

I get 2 shots Sputnik on march/april.Everything ok so far.

Me too...

Many on this forum will argue about 'dictator vaccines', ask for proofs, post fakes... But no problem, bots don't need vaccination ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, hanuman2543 said:

Like Putin, it simply doesn't matter. Why would anyone care what Putin said about the vaccine, many Russians don't. 

To be clear, properly manufactured, Sputnik should be fine, its dual vector delivery is quite clever. Certainly nothing wrong with Russian science.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1