#Wallstreetsilver and #Silversqueeze

Is anyone looking at or involved in the SilverSqueeze at the moment. I have been stacking Silver for many years and my Mrs thinks i am a total muppet. She might be right but i enjoy collecting coins anyway. Over the years Silver has been cheap so i only need to be right once in the future. 

There is no "silver-squeeze" in global markets. You may be referring to a local "silver-squeeze" for physical Silver in Thailand. (Thais are into Gold and not Silver).
Silver is the little brother of Gold. Just more "temperamentful" than Gold, volatility-wise.
50% of Silver goes into "Industrial-Use". No Electronic-Device that has no Silver in it. Would mean, that Silver serves a "double-purpose": Increased industrial demand plus a "save-heaven" status, similar to Gold.

Nothing wrong with you investing a certain amount in Silver unless you are 90 years old.
Your Mrs may not understand your Silver-Strategy (instead of Gold). If you keep buying Silver she may not talk to you for 3 days, everytime you buy some Silver. Just "stay the course", someday she may  thank you for it.

Unless the Central-Banks raise the Interest-Rates above current global inflationary expectations. Not likely in the next 2 to 3 years. Of course, in such a case it would mean "game over" for all precious metals short/mid-term.