Public Can Register for Covid-19 Vaccination via “Mor Phrom V.2” from May 1

webfact

39fd37b40ab94b0fed32c3bdda9ad320_small.jpg

By Paphamon Arayasukawat

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Ministry of Public Health will allow the general public to register for Covid-19 vaccination via the ministry’s official group “Mor Phrom V.2” (doctors ready) from May 1.

The ministry aims to vaccinate 16 million people in the first batch of registration, with priority given to those who carry risks of developing severe symptoms if they contract Covid-19. The first group will be people over 60 years of age.

The second group comprises people who have chronic diseases, including severe respiratory syndrome, heart and coronary diseases, kidney diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer patients under treatment, and obese patients weighing over 100kg, or having a body mass index exceeding 35.

Those who do not have a smart phone can contact the hospital that has their records or the local public health office to get registered. The vaccination of this group will start on June 7.

The general public aged 18-59 years who do not fit in this group can register via the above channels from July 1, and their vaccination could start from August.

nnt.jpg
  • Haha 2

I just phoned my local private hospital in Nakhon Sawan just now and arranged for a vaccination at 10am 7th June .

I didn’t ask which one. I’m 70 years old and had colorectal cancer op 4 years ago.

Edited by Changoverandout
Additional information

Just tried ringing my hospital Pattaya Memorial to make an appointment and was told they don't know when the vaccines will arrive so cannot make an appointment. I did say I know it won't come for a month or two but this made no difference

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Could you give us some info about you found this "app"?

was it Line you used to search for this, and what did you type in to find it?

So far, I've struggled to find anything that I think it genuine.

I've typed  หมอพร้อม  which I assume is the correct way, rather than  แพทย์พร้อม  

I've tried Line - these are the ones listed as "Official Accounts" and "Open Chat"

I've also tried PlayStore on Android - the image with the date  "March 24, 2021"

Are any of these images the one I need?

Screenshot_20210501-160806_LINE.jpg

Screenshot_20210501-160836.jpg

Just now, bluesofa said:

Could you give us some info about you found this "app"?

was it Line you used to search for this, and what did you type in to find it?

Scan QR code below with line app

image.png.eba5d5f8ef122c400fbdb7513556caa2.png

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Those who do not have a smart phone

will have the grass growing under their feet waiting .. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

“Mor Phrom V.2

Not to be confused with V2 ganja ..

and if you do , then end up whacked you probably won't care either .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Scan QR code below with line app

image.png.eba5d5f8ef122c400fbdb7513556caa2.png

Thanks for your help.

I did scan the image and it went to the application page.

It was easier to get my wife to fill in the details (Pink ID).

However it kept coming back with a failure message to say it couldn't find my details in the system.

I'm not in the Social Security system any more. I don't know if that's relevant?

I think I'll probably try asking at the health centre, to see if they have any ideas.

6 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

will have the grass growing under their feet waiting .. 

Not to be confused with V2 ganja ..

and if you do , then end up whacked you probably won't care either ..

It could be the option I'll end up with, the way it's going.

Bumrungrad just told me that "the government" has told them to register only Thai nationals.

Jomtien and Bangkok Pattaya Hospital told me they have no information about when they can sign up anyone.

TITS

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

It could be the option I'll end up with, the way it's going.

What you like at self administering ? might be quicker if I strapped some to a pigeon and sent them to ye'z .. any other members in the same predicament as Bluesofa and want some pigeon mailed vax' form an orderly queue in the paddock next door please ..

13 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

You must be very lucky then, because when I input my pink ID number it was rejected with a message "incorrect, foreigner ID number not accepted".

when did you do this? There was some maintainence on the site last night so possibly it has been changed? Yesterday it accepted foreign ID numbers.

19 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Thanks for your help.

I did scan the image and it went to the application page.

It was easier to get my wife to fill in the details (Pink ID).

However it kept coming back with a failure message to say it couldn't find my details in the system.

I'm not in the Social Security system any more. I don't know if that's relevant?

I think I'll probably try asking at the health centre, to see if they have any ideas.

Nothing to do with Social Security.

Did your wife enter your name in Thai exactly as shown on the pink card? And the pink card ID number and number on the back of the card?

12 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

You must be very lucky then, because when I input my pink ID number it was rejected with a message "incorrect, foreigner ID number not accepted".

I dont think its just me or a matter of being lucky, 100s are reporting being able to sign up.

Are you aware that you need to also include the card number from the rear of the card, and input name etc exactly as it appears on pink card

29 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

Anyone manage a successful appointment today?

Could be they didn't expect to register pink ID holders.

Wouldnt surprise me.

39 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Wouldnt surprise me.

Just seen a twitter thread suggesting the same thing.

51 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Wouldnt surprise me.

if no one reports registering today then I suspect the maintainence done on the site last night closed it to foreign ID numbers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

if no one reports registering today then I suspect the maintainence done on the site last night closed it to foreign ID numbers.

Exactly what i was thinking.

Thai first as in my village.

Let's see if this develops

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

when did you do this? There was some maintainence on the site last night so possibly it has been changed? Yesterday it accepted foreign ID numbers.

tried yestetrday and again today. Same result both times. Just tried again, this time entering name in Thai as per ID card. Still rejected.

Edited by TigerandDog

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I dont think its just me or a matter of being lucky, 100s are reporting being able to sign up.

Are you aware that you need to also include the card number from the rear of the card, and input name etc exactly as it appears on pink card

yes we did all that and still rejected

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Nothing to do with Social Security.

Did your wife enter your name in Thai exactly as shown on the pink card? And the pink card ID number and number on the back of the card?

will try that, we input my name in english, but the ID card was rejected as a foreign ID card not because of the name. However, will try again.

2 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

will try that, we input my name in english, but the ID card was rejected as a foreign ID card not because of the name. However, will try again.

Inputting in English definitely does nto work, even yesterday. Has to be in Thai and exactly as it appears on the pink card.

That sidi, I haven't seen any reports of foreigners being able to register today and at least one reported a specific error message saying foreigner ID not accepted, so things may have changed.

52 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Inputting in English definitely does nto work, even yesterday. Has to be in Thai and exactly as it appears on the pink card.

That sidi, I haven't seen any reports of foreigners being able to register today and at least one reported a specific error message saying foreigner ID not accepted, so things may have changed.

Many attempts to register yesterday failed but today I was able to get registered and make an appoint for the vaccine. 

4 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

Many attempts to register yesterday failed but today I was able to get registered and make an appoint for the vaccine. 

Thanks for that. So maybe not the case that the program has been changed to prevent it. To be clear, does your Thai ID number begin with a 6?

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

Thanks for that. So maybe not the case that the program has been changed to prevent it. To be clear, does your Thai ID number begin with a 6?

Yes starts with 6. Be sure to use ID card info exactly, name, address, etc.

4 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

Very good to knoiw. So maybe nothing changed and the system is just overloaded.

Even yesterday it took me a full 2 hours of nonstop trying to get in.

15 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

I was rejected on the first page. Never got to input address. name was input in Thai ( exactly the same as on ID card ) ID #, phone number, & umber on back of ID card. REJECTED.  Just tried again 5 minutes ago, REJECTED.

8 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

I was rejected on the first page. Never got to input address. name was input in Thai ( exactly the same as on ID card ) ID #, phone number, & umber on back of ID card. REJECTED.  Just tried again 5 minutes ago, REJECTED.

I don't remember phone number on the first page?