Motorbikes everywhere, but can't seem to find many to buy.

JDJD

22 minutes ago, actonion said:

Yes thank you, I could'nt remember the name of that small Soi, ....turn left onto 3rd road from Soi Sophon and he is located on the very next small soi on the left on a corner

Is this it?

https://goo.gl/maps/h64LBTAdozvAKquYA

(Sorry to be a pest, but I fancy taking a look and usually couldn't find my own ass in a dust storm)

17 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I am very happy with the bike I bought off Baht Sold.

Bought from a farang, price was OK, full service history, and he rode it to my house.

I consider myself lucky. Not sure why someone thinks that is sad.

Edited by VocalNeal

I know the guy who owns Easy Corner Bar near the market in Soi Bukhao was selling off his rental motorbikes. Maybe he has some left. If not maybe some of the other guesthouses will sell. Bike shop near the hospital in Bukhao also seems to have a lot of farung hanging around. Maybe they could help you.

Certainly no one cares, but I ended up buying one from a friend in Bangkok at the going rate. No friendly deal for me 555. Service records, 2nd owner. Well take care of. Took it to a random mechanic that told me it was in top top shape. Not his mechanic. Got the green book and all papers. I'm happy. Thanks for all the great advice. I learned quite a bit just from this little thread. Take care. 

• Like 1