Foreign husband sought after blood found at house of missing pregnant wife in northern Thailand

webfact

18 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Another murder of a Thai woman due to rage. Last time I heard a foreigner threw his Thai wife out of the balcony.

I hope that this guy will be found soon and locked up in jail for the rest of his life.

It does happen a lot.

Why?

In 90% of cases of farangs killing/bashing their Thai partners the wife previously worked in the "service entertainment" industry.

So the farangs involved are not exactly the cream of the crop, usually social misfits with mental issues.

2 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

These people should never be allowed to enter foreign countries. They are a danger to society. 
More background checks are needed. Thai immigration should require foreigners to present  a criminal background check before allowing them to enter. It's time that they clamp down on this.,

The new electronic document you will need to leave your country in the imminent future will be loaded with your activities since birth. Dont worrie, criminal activities and covidjabs will be with you 24-7-365 until the undertaker comes for you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Already covered.

Where were the charges from December 30, 2020 mentioned?  I see info about some 2019 charges, with some of them being dropped, but nothing on the Dec. 2020 charges.  Looks like he was out on bail when he fled the country.

Again, assuming it's the same guy...

Just now, Mr lamai said:

The new electronic document you will need to leave your country in the imminent future will be loaded with your activities since birth. Dont worrie, criminal activities and covidjabs will be with you 24-7-365 until the undertaker comes for you.

Electronic document? I thought it was the chip that they would be embedding into your body?

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

But he was released after being found totally innocent on all charges.

Poor chap, first harassed by US police, now being harassed by Thai police.

There is no evidence to suggest he is guilty of anything.

They don't even know from whom the blood came.

He was released when he MADE BAIL. Read the other story linked earlier.

https://www.greeleytribune.com/2021/01/01/mead-police-seize-79-firearms-following-traffic-stop/

It would appear that after making bail on "74 violations of a protection order, two felony counts of possession of an illegal weapon and two counts possession of a dangerous weapon", he probably thought that was time to skip the country.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

Where were the charges from December 30, 2020 mentioned?  I see info about some 2019 charges, with some of them being dropped, but nothing on the Dec. 2020 charges.  Looks like he was out on bail when he fled the country.

Again, assuming it's the same guy...

Second newspaper article.

https://www.greeleytribune.com/2021/01/01/mead-police-seize-79-firearms-following-traffic-stop/

Balzer paid bail and is no longer in custody according to information from the Weld County Sheriff’s Office.

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And there's the other criminal types trying to swindle Thai ladies out of their resorts.

And breaking Thai law by trying to own Thai land using illegal proxies.

Not to mention going a bit off topic...

Just now, NanLaew said:

He was released when he MADE BAIL. Read the other story linked earlier.

As far as I know the US justice system assumes innocence until proven guilty.

If he made bail, that means no conviction and therefor he is still to be presumed innocent.

..... feel free to correct me.

1 hour ago, from the home of CC said:

yes it is unbelievable that people backgrounds are not checked more thoroughly, anyone with criminal backgrounds should be barred from entry forever..

That should be the job of the departing country where the crime was committed.

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Second newspaper article.

Balzer paid bail and is no longer in custody according to information from the Weld County Sheriff’s Office.

I didn't get past the paywall on that article, but if he paid bail and was no longer in custody, he was out on bail pending trial.  Meaning he skipped bail to come to Thailand. 

Seems they should have held his passport as a condition of bail...

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Just been on the news , body of lady in a green wheelie bin and dumped in some undergrowth.

He was present when they found the body, not sure if he led them to the body or confessed but it is not looking good for him !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If he made bail, that means no conviction and therefor he is still to be presumed innocent.

But they can restrict your travel while you're on bail pending trial.  He should have never been allowed to leave the state, much less the country.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

You are wrong. You make bail if the judge allows so after your first hearing right after having been arrested (normally within 24-48 hours). But that first hearing is not about convicting you, it's mainly the judge deciding whether you should be in jail until your trial, or you can recover your freedom and deposit a sum of money as a guarantee that you will show up in court when the time of your trial comes. 

If he was free to come to Thailand, it would be wise to believe he wasn't convicted. But there's always the small chance that he could have fled the country after bailing out. 

Please correct me if Im wrong.

24 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

It was not mentioned in this thread. I was informed by a Thai friend who said he was captured in Hang Dong area of CM.

You can't listen to rumors unless it is confirmed in the Thai media.

He does stand out like a sore thumb in Thailand i.e. farang with blue eyes. It's easy to spot him.

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Story is he stabbed her to death from what my wife said from some sort of jealousy fit of rage. 

46 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

It does happen a lot.

Why?

In 90% of cases of farangs killing/bashing their Thai partners the wife previously worked in the "service entertainment" industry.

So the farangs involved are not exactly the cream of the crop, usually social misfits with mental issues.

Much the same could be said about young sex addicts flaunting their trust fund wealth and what's left of their rapidly dissipating youth to lure lonely vulnerable female factory workers into an endless string of one night stands.

Do you really think just because you meet someone in a non-"service entertainment" setting that makes you superior to everybody else? Do you know how many factory workers looking to supplement their incomes can be found in these "service entertainment" settings? Enjoy your delusions while they last.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And there's the other criminal types trying to swindle Thai ladies out of their resorts.

Yeah, Thailand attracts all sorts of weirdoes!

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

FYI there's nothing illegal about owning Thai land using a company in which you own the 49% of it, and the rest is owned by a Thai.... so long as the company actually does something and not just a shell company.

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

Do you really think just because you meet someone in a non-"service entertainment" setting that makes you superior to everybody else?

Doesn't make me superior to everybody else. Makes me fairly normal actually.

I would guess that most people don't meet their wives/girlfriends selling sex. It would only be a tiny percentage who are the sort who would settle down from someone from that industry, and of those for sure a higher percentage would be suffering from some sort of mental issues than the general population.

But in my mind it makes the woman superior, that she is prepared to do an honest days work for an honest days pay, not just lying on her back servicing hundreds or thousands of punters. And a lot less likely to have STDs also, or even covid19.

And by the way I have moved away from the factory areas now. 

It was a good year for the trust fund.

51 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Story is he stabbed her to death from what my wife said from some sort of jealousy fit of rage. 

The frail ego strikes again.

He has taken to do the re enactment already.

Admitted guilt.

RIP

Edited by RobMuir