Covid vaccine for teachers

Seems teachers are getting the Covid vaccine (Sinovac). Surprisingly after all the vacine for foreigners news, it seems that I am included. My school has registered me with the local hospital, and I am not even working for a government school. No word on when we will get the vacine. I will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

I believe that if the school contacts the area office of the Ministry of Education, they will assist in getting vaccines for all teachers.  I think there might be a problem for teachers who are not fully legal at the school but those with a Work Permit should be able to get vaccinated early rather than later.  

• Like 1

When the school asked me if I wanted the vaccine they said I had to respond before 4 o'clock as the had to provide the list of people to the hospital. Also, I work at a demonstration school of a rajabhat University. That means it is a private school not a government school. But might be different for government schools.

It appears that as I am over 60, I am not edible fir the jab as I don't pay social dues. I pay tax and have a WP but my school say no way Jose. 

It is crazy because I am over 60 with a heart condition yet I am not allowed the jab. 

Any idea or advice? Thx.