Over to you crypto fanboys

Susco

18 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

How can you short bitcoin ? There is no CFD or futures market for bitcoin.

Short selling involves a contract for a future value, who is writing the contract

you can short BTC futures on US markets, it's a CME/CBOE product if I am not mistaken

Contract multiple is 5x from memory, and pricing is obviously an issue because of silo pricing from crypto exchanges

very risky, and with leverage, a 10% change in BTC can bring 800% change in your gains

not for snowflakes, and definitely more profitable than all other cryptos, and with netting, your gains are secured and will not default like those creepy crypto exchanges

You can buy 10,000 USD in 1 BTC contract and make 100,000 USD in one day if you time it well

Futures market are heavy regulated and the CFTC will not let you access to those markets without prior knowledge of Futures trading

Edited by GrandPapillon

8 hours ago, suzannegoh said:

I thought that HODL meant to not sell any of it. 

Multiple tranches.   To be a bit more specific, I'd say generally hold/hodl (long) but of course have your exit targets.   It is built on tech and we all know how tech can quickly evolve into something else, Yahoo, Compuserve, Prodigy, and AOL seemed like a great 'future' just a few decades ago.   

Edited by Heng
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Heng said:

Multiple tranches.   To be a bit more specific, I'd say generally hold/hodl (long) but of course have your exit targets.   It is built on tech and we all know how tech can quickly evolve into something else, Yahoo, Compuserve, Prodigy, and AOL seemed like a great 'future' just a few decades ago.   

god, do you even understand what you are saying? ????

On 1/25/2022 at 9:15 AM, Heng said:

Hodl but you should lock in your profit once in awhile unless you just enjoy watching it ride.  

Definitely a good idea to sell some coins and lock in good profits when you have them. Selling off part of your holdings does Not make you a crypto traitor.  Good Luck to us all. 

Edited by how241
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...