PM tells Corrections to treat COVID-19 infected inmates humanely, as cases in prison surpasses 10,000

snoop1130

15 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Vaccinate them with Sinovac... That is a study to see if the vaccine really does what they promise..There is Sinovac enough because nobody wants it

Kalus Barbie, would be proud of you, thought your lot moved to Argentina not Thailand

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nervona81732 said:

First of all you falangs keep calling all these concoctions vaccines. THEY ARE NOT. The first studies in 2003 were done on three animal trials . Ferrets , cats and rabbits in which all died or super severely dibilitated and were euthanized. These untested products are out there because they were passed on EMERGENCY use. No 10 year trials , blind, double blind were preformed. It Takes 10 years to get approval on any vaccination. These are are categorically labeled " medical devices and unproven. Period. Oh the horror of the TVF medical experts. Do some reaserch guys. You're walking into an early grave or at the least future adverse reactions. Mrna is a genetic experiment and your the guinea pig.

i'm still alive and healthy. i will let u know if i kick the can.

15 hours ago, Artisi said:

How about you go first, then you won't be one of the foreingers complaining about no vaccines. I can arrange it for you if you don't know how. 

The Government want to vaccinate everybody with Sinovac. 

Even in China they are not vaccinating anyone over 60 with Sinovac

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Forum rules forbit me from telling you exactly what i think of your comment.????????

You should be ashamed of yourself making comments like the above, there are thousands of innocent people in Thai jails.

Correct, but you really need something of substance between the ears to understand that minor point. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I get my first jab as foreigner on the 7th how about you?? did you register yet or are the one is too scared and only wait for better ones?

How did you register? Whete? What will you get?

31 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

How will you manage that?

Depends on his religion, if he subscribed to one that has reincarnation he will tell you after he has been born again and can speak. If he is a Christian or a Muslim it will probably come from a voice of a guy floating on a cloud. 

So kinda depends on the religion ????

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bobandyson said:

Here's some idea of the hell that some people reckon is worse than the big prisons.

Disgraceful and inhumane. Where are the International organisations to try and force Thailand to adhere to the agreements they signed up to?

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Depends on his religion, if he subscribed to one that has reincarnation he will tell you after he has been born again and can speak. If he is a Christian or a Muslim it will probably come from a voice of a guy floating on a cloud. 

So kinda depends on the religion ????

Lets hope he doesn't come back as a dog

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jiggo said:

Kalus Barbie, would be proud of you, thought your lot moved to Argentina not Thailand

Talking like this means you don't use your brain very much..Why is Sinovac not good for prisoners but good for the rest of Thailand please explain... And explain too if they give every prisoner Sinovac and it seems to work than the Government haven't got a proof how good this Chinese vaccine is?? I think more people will get a jab than.. But that is maybe too difficult for you to understand.

Treat humanely?  Leaving aside the rights and wrongs of the prison system.  THERE IS NO SPACE to treat them humanely.  Overcrowding to the point where they can barely all lie down at once, how, even with the best intentions, can they treat them humanely?

Letting them out isn't an option either, way too many of them will carry the virus.

I'd like to propose a solution here and not just point out issues, but I can't think of anything short term.

I would be very concerned about Ikke1959 statement that purports that THIS Government has said that the Sinovac vaccine works "good". Honestly can you believe anything that this Government has said in the last 12 months? Trust a Government sponsored, Government promoted local vaccine? Best of British to you if you go and accept it. I will enjoy more sunshine and build up my Vitamin D. Better than an experimental synthetic concoction!

16 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

He needs submarines, not more prisons......

It would suit him to escape on one,'' dive, dive, dive'' ''Oh sorry general we tried that, but can't, waters are only 57mts and we still had 21mts sticking up'' 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Geoff Mowatt said:

I would be very concerned about Ikke1959 statement that purports that THIS Government has said that the Sinovac vaccine works "good". Honestly can you believe anything that this Government has said in the last 12 months? Trust a Government sponsored, Government promoted local vaccine? Best of British to you if you go and accept it. I will enjoy more sunshine and build up my Vitamin D. Better than an experimental synthetic concoction!

Plenty of Vit D in India and Brazil, would put more faith in a second rate vaccine than Vit D

Edited by clivebaxter

17 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Dr. Traisulee said that the prime minister is concerned over the situation in prisons, because of their cramped conditions and limited space, which are ideal for the spread of the disease,

Duh; it's always it's been like that with T.B. and loads more other diseases in Thai jails, head in the sand as usual. give me strength.