guideline for 2nd. shot

rodknock

has the government set up a guideline for the 2nd. covid-19 shot in thailand?

if they have where can it be found?

do thai. people realize that after 2nd. shot there is a 2week period until it becomes active?

It's not the government's guideline, it's the manufacturer's guideline.  Depends on your shot.  Just google whatever jab you're getting.  You'll find the recommended guidelines for the second shot.  Typically either 2 or 3 weeks.

But even after one week with, with Pfizer or Moderna, you're about 50% protected.

Singapore has just increased the gap between the first and second shots, from 3-4 weeks to 6-8 weeks, so as to get as many first shots in peoples' arms as possible. Given how short of vaccines it is, I wouldn't be surprised to see Thailand eventually do something similar. Pity the poor folk getting the Sinovac jab, though, it's so poor they've found in the UAE that you need at least three shots to get full protection.

• Confused 1

Based on his question?  Thailand leaders don't even know how to tie their shoes!  Why does he need to find out about the second shot for Thais when they can't even get the first one!  Less than 2%!

They need to learn to walk before the run?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

It's not the government's guideline, it's the manufacturer's guideline.  Depends on your shot.  Just google whatever jab you're getting.  You'll find the recommended guidelines for the second shot.  Typically either 2 or 3 weeks.

But even after one week with, with Pfizer or Moderna, you're about 50% protected.

That would require organization and planning; rare qualities in the land of crackdowns.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Based on his question?  Thailand leaders don't even know how to tie their shoes!  Why does he need to find out about the second shot for Thais when they can't even get the first one!  Less than 2%!

They need to learn to walk before the run?

I think they know how to tie each others shoes ... together

Pretty please,  Thai government, set some realistic goals and stick to a plan.  Join hands (not wallets) with the private sector and get going!

• Sad 1

On 5/20/2021 at 12:01 AM, rodknock said:

has the government set up a guideline for the 2nd. covid-19 shot in thailand?

if they have where can it be found?

Not exactly an answer….but it’s doubtful anyone was really expecting one. However it does contain the magical word 'vaccine'.

I was given the following at my private, high end, exclusive, elite, nameless hospital yesterday (20 May) at 1105. Note: The person who gave me this was dressed in a realistic medical costume.

In keeping with official procedure….we can safely assume any semblance of truth contained in this TOP SECRET information expired by lunchtime…..

But some of it may be recycled in a few weeks or so....we never know.

TS - Copy.jpg

Edited by Hayduke