More details emerge about record “Ice" haul shipped from Thailand to Australia

webfact

30 minutes ago, Smithson said:

This isn't Australia's biggest ice bust as is being reported. It's also not getting much media attention there. Interesting to see how it plays out.

agreed. Not even close to the biggest meth bust. 1.6 tonne in June 2019, also arriving from Thailand, detected in Melbourne.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Thai media reported that Lee Chung Chak is on RTP chief Pol Gen Suwat Chaengyodsuk's radar.

The drug kingpin uses Thailand to transport his drugs to other countries. 

Maybe he needs to turn the radar on ?

More propaganda or totally retarded reporting, just search Australias biggest drugs bust and you will find out that again its a totally false / lie on the headline.

Its no wear near the biggest bust lol

4 hours ago, smedly said:

I wonder if linked to this ?

Pattaya: Luxury house seized in commando raid after two policemen shot - Pattaya News - Thai Visa Forum

a luxury house called Miraflores on one rai of land at the Phoenix Golf Country Club golf course in Huay Yai, Pattaya had been secured by commandos and other police from many divisions. 

No, I believe that was 38 days overstay.

5 hours ago, CLW said:

both cases chinese nationals were mentioned.

How dare you to question their integrety ? Chinese are honest, never lie and will save the country's economy.

4 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

agreed. Not even close to the biggest meth bust. 1.6 tonne in June 2019, also arriving from Thailand, detected in Melbourne.

A lot of filthy rich Chinese nationals in Oz, just saying.  

I'd propose that what is intercepted is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Ice epidemic is rife in Australia.  Not long ago, an ice crazed truck driver smashed into 4 police officers and killed them in Victoria.  Is killing a lot of Aussies and wreaking havoc with drug related crimes.  Filthy scumbags. 

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Plenty of references to Chinese and Australians. I suppose we are being led to believe no others were involved.

A shipment that large and concealed how ot was needs a lot of moving parts.  You need quite a number of people.  Thais, Chinese, Australian to pull it off.  Glad that somehow, during the process that the crime was discovered.  Pity the shipment wasn't stopped before leaving Thailand, because Australian prisons are too nice for lowlifes.

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Plenty of references to Chinese and Australians. I suppose we are being led to believe no others were involved.

Well, no Thai would do something like that...

8 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Ship's Pilot or Aircraft Pilot involved...........and if they know who he is then why not name him ?

A ships pilot is basically the chap who comes aboard to con the ship into harbour and park it. I suspect that something was lost in translation there - shipowner, shipping agent or ships captain perhaps?

The only pilot I have had had dealings with was while transiting the Corinth Canal on a 65 foot sail training yacht I was mate on.  Stavros got on, <deleted> as a fart, spent the whole journey topping himself up from a flask of ouzo, got off at the other end and promptly went <deleted> over tit on the jetty.

Aircraft pilots are easier to spot on the "radar". As the old joke goes, how do you know at a cocktail party who is a pilot? Don't worry, within 5 minutes he will have come up to you and told you! Mind you, he will be the only one drinking following a checklist!

On 5/20/2021 at 4:55 AM, webfact said:

The Thai media reported that Lee Chung Chak is on RTP chief Pol Gen Suwat Chaengyodsuk's radar.

Should be able to find him in remand prison where he went last October while waiting on his extradition hearing.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2063667/arrest-of-second-drug-kingpin-tightens-dragnet