Bangna--looking for high school

unblocktheplanet

Good friend of mine in Bangkok lost his executive position in hospitality when his contract expired early in the pandemic.

He’s been sending his daughter to a high-tier int’l school—400k/year. Couldn’t afford this, esp for online learning, so his girl has missed first year high school.

I suggested that he try to find a Thai govt school with a for-pay English programme or a Thai bilingual school.

Her Thai is okay but she has been studying in int’l school from kindergarten.

I have no idea how to find these. He lives in Bangna.

Can anybody direct me, please?

TIA!

Rachawinit, government school, on the Bang na Trat Rd seems to be the school of choice around here. My son, unfortunately, missed out after taking the entrance test and ended up at a place called Rajadamri. I dont recommend this one.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, to get into a good government school in Bangkok she'll have to test and do well. 

My boy went to a private Catholic school when we were in Prachinburi (K-8) and it was great. He tested well and got into a great government high school when we relocated to Bangkok.

The cost was about 15-18K a term for the English program. Your friend might look around at these, not as nice as the big expensive international schools, but the quality of the education was good. 

• Thanks 1