Traveling from pattay to siracha and kolarn

TacoKhun

15 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

i understand koh larn is closed.....think you could go sri racha, with no problems

Yes, a headline I saw:  Ko Lan closed.

Another one: Ko Samed (Rayong) open.

Don't know the details (quick test?).

No travel restrictions I am aware of.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Samet re-opened a few days ago and from what I read at that time no restrictions.  Koh Lan closed.

But, I think all this is not good and wrong.  In Pattaya this morning many BKK cars escaping the purgatory of the virus cesspool.

Yeehaa, anyone can go any where it seems.  

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As the covid situation in Chonburi and Pattaya is getting better, I guess the main reason they are not allowing any gatherings nor swimming in Pattaya beaches as well as keeping ko larn closed is that if they were opened, there would be crowds of bangkokians coming to relax esp for weekends as no travel limitations out from Bangkok. Now it is only road trip, maybe with a restaurant meal with big spacing, so cars I guess still some for the weekend.

Kind of interesting to see how busy ko samet and rayong beaches will be next weekend if weather is good as they are the closest weekend beach spots fully open (to my understanding).

6 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Samet re-opened a few days ago and from what I read at that time no restrictions.  Koh Lan closed.

But, I think all this is not good and wrong.  In Pattaya this morning many BKK cars escaping the purgatory of the virus cesspool.

Yeehaa, anyone can go any where it seems.