Compensation for Thais who die or sustain disabilities due to state provided COVID-19 vaccinations

webfact

4 hours ago, Enzian said:

My Thai girlfriend says her family/relatives and others back in the farming community outside Khon Kaen do not trust any offered vaccine whatever the name, do not trust the government, and when it comes to this proposed compensation do not believe it and do not trust the government to follow through. If this attitude is very widespread things are going to get interesting. As you've all probably read, one area is offering raffles for gold and restaurant discounts, another area will raffle off a young cow every week to those who take the vax-but will that be enough?

This is true?  My son who is now 22 is still waiting for his tablet if his mom vote for Yingluck.????

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2021 at 12:48 PM, webfact said:

Those who sustain permanent disabilities or chronic illness, which will require lifelong treatment and which seriously affects their livelihood as a direct result of the vaccination, are also entitled to an initial compensation payment of up to 400,000 baht from the NHSO.

In case of the loss of a limb, or a disability which will affect their livelihood, the vaccinated individual is entitled to initial compensation of 240,000 baht.

Very bad advertising!!

Anyone hesitant about taking the vaccine bcos of it safety, now most certainly will vote NO to the government choice!!

Not to mention, that with even a minimum of 300thb a day salary, 240.000 thb for a permanent disability covers what? Less than 2.5 yrs min wage? 

Real assuring for a 30-40 yo employee with children...

12 hours ago, pkspeaker said:

no it isn't.. I have seen pictures, some people have in fact lost limbs and actually thousands of people have already died from the covid vaccines, with 100s of thousands getting injured.. and unlike the COVID-19 deaths-which are overwhelmingly old people and people with pre-conditions-- the vaccine side-effects seem to strike randomly-one guy is 50yo another girl is 23 etc.

permanent disabilities or chronic illness, which will require lifelong treatment and which seriously affects their livelihood as a direct result of the vaccination

and that is coming from the government itself, they're not denying that it's a possibility.. i'll take my chances with the C-19 flu virus before I screw around with this stuff.

where did you get the info that thousands have died and 100's of thousands injured from vaccines?. Covid 19 is not a flu virus, 

On 5/22/2021 at 1:08 PM, redwood1 said:

And why are the vaxx manufactures not taking responsibility for their products? 

That is because the manufacturers are not taking liability for their product.  This has been accepted practice by all governments who will be liable for any damage caused.

2 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

where did you get the info that thousands have died and 100's of thousands injured from vaccines?. Covid 19 is not a flu virus, 

a flu or cold virus is a corona virus .. if it's a corona virus that pretty much causes 'flu symptoms' like fever and respiratory ailments, then it's a 'flu virus', unless you start splitting hairs.. then the 'Hong Kong Flu' of 1968-70 was not a 'flu virus' and neither was the 1918 flu.

duckduckgogo covid vaccine victims, plenty of links will come up.. alot of it is just facebook grabs-this person posted he got the vaccine, a week or 2 later is dead.. some of the sites have put up statistics but given the sheer number of people vaccinated- just looking down the search results I see one link 23 dead in a nursing home, another says family blames vaccine for death of so&so. The vaccine death toll has gotta be at least a few thousand with many more having serous side effects-that's just from the blood clot problems that even the govt, MSM admits too.. the establishment medical & pharma/global governments are going to try to suppress this information as they have already 'decided' that mass vaccination is the agenda and is for the 'common good'; but each person should decide if the vaccine is right for them instead of having it crammed down their throat..  

On 5/22/2021 at 1:08 PM, redwood1 said:

And why are the vaxx manufactures not taking responsibility for their products? 

"Emergency use" provision which is why country by country FDA or  equivalent approval is required.

That does not imply that any developer/ manufacturer is intent on supplying something deliberately dangerous.

From an ongoing commercial perspective quite the opposite.