Car Aircon re gas.

petermik

My car is now 5 years old and I,m wondering if the Aircon needs re-gassing,no problems with it but I doesn't seem to be quite as cold as it was..I,ve read it aught to be re gassed every couple of years so where's the best place in Pattaya and what sort of cost is likely?

If the OP can give his ballpark location, I'm sure members will point out a nearby car aircon shop. They're all over the place.

On 5/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, nightfox said:

B-Quick or your car manufacturer dealer will do the job.

Definitely don't take your out of warranty car to the dealership for the servicing of an accessory.

As for B-Quik, it's maybe better to ask for testimonials as they are the ubiquitous jack of all trades and master of none. I only ever used them twice and the second visit was to watch them correcting their mistakes from the first visit.

• Like 1

Pretty much all the small car repair shops have the green aircon gas tank if just need re-fill, 300-500  baht

My friend took his old Merc to this shop, based on his friend's recommendation, after aircon stop work. He presumably specializes aircon, arranged re-built compressor for his car. All cool after.

Sukhumvit 87, some 50-100m in, on the right

https://goo.gl/maps/dkLVP2CRB2h4ZG579

image.png

Edited by mran66
  • Like 1