Bonobojt

36 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

imo you did a very risky move

imagine a 120 kg drunk beard man enter your room

and the only escape for you was the door.....too late ! lol

plot twist!!!

I'm a 200 kg woman who likes beards

• Haha 1

Taking you gear off in Thailand is a sure way to get thrown in the slammer and then deported. Nudity is strictly forbidden (with the exception of scantily clad ladies here and there at certain bar/club venues). When in Rome do as the Romans do ... don't take your gear off at any beach anywhere!

• Like 1

interesting to note some foreign travel blogs recommending nude beaches in Thailand .

I have lived at some of the beaches named in the article and the recommendations are a complete nonsense.Absolutely  liable to get   tourists into trouble.

Anyone who has lived in Thailand know the Thai people and the police frown upon public nudity who will report and take action against offending foreigners.baring all on a public beach .Big Buddha beach on Ko Samui  for example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never got the concept of the fascination of wanting to go to a nude beach hanging the ole pecker out everywhere for everyone to see as much the same for participating in orgies and putting it in every wet orifice for everyone to feel. 

On 5/28/2021 at 6:02 PM, NCC1701A said:

they almost got me but i jumped out the back window.

lucky for you  i was on a plank on the roof  the same night where i met a beautiful girl

I didn't know whether to block her passage or toss myself off....(Max Millar 1940 something)

On 5/28/2021 at 12:44 PM, kingofthemountain said:

Are you serious or just trolling ?

There is no even 1 location in Thailand where you can go nude on a beach

even at night, you will be immediatly arrested and heavily fined

There is a "Naturism Beach" on a northern tip of Koh Samui, even I don't know the meaning of "naturism" for that particular beach – Thai-way-of-thinking might be different from my-way-of-thinking – it's in a very deserted area, so might be possible there; Google Earth map HERE.

And Google Street View HERE (if there had been folks, they would be blurred, so don't fear Google Street View)...????

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

imo you did a very risky move

imagine a 120 kg drunk beard man enter your room

and the only escape for you was the door.....too late ! lol

Depends on your gender 

????????????

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

I never got the concept of the fascination of wanting to go to a nude beach hanging the ole pecker out everywhere for everyone to see as much the same for participating in orgies and putting it in every wet orifice for everyone to feel. 

It's quite popular in (mainland) Europe, especially Germany, as well as Scandinavia. I remember the nude quarries, spas and gym saunas from my time in Germany.
It wasn't unusual to go to a quarry and see 3 generations of a family enjoying the sun, all butt naked.

In Kabul, back around 2004, we shared a camp with an "International Brigade" consisting of troops who mostly came from Euro countries, including some Scandinavians and other Euros.
Every once in awhile they'd have co-ed nude volleyball tournaments.
(The prudish Canadian commanders forbid their troops from participating because they were scared if the wives back home found out, they'd assume their husbands (and/or wives) were all cheating on them.)

At the other camp we had in Kabul (Camp Julien), we had a French-Canadian unit on one Roto that cause a bit of a stir as a lot of the girls (women) like to put on skimpy bikini bottoms and suntan on top of the Hesco barriers around the tents. I remember seeing a line of guys standing on the edge of an embankment, looking towards the tent lines. I walked over with the Sgt Mjr to see what was happening. Turns out the guys were all eyeballing all the topless girls sun tanning. 
(Needless to say, that came to an end very quickly.)

I recall an article from the 90s where they noted that when Germans are looking at holiday destinations, something like 90% of them want to know if there are nude beaches. (FKK eh !)
They still do a lot of topless sunbathing in parks in the big cities on sunny days.

On 5/28/2021 at 7:08 PM, redwood1 said:

Sir just get some swim shorts like this.........Your as good as nude....

Sexy Swimsuit Men Mens Swim Briefs Bikini Gay Swimwear Bulge Push Up Swimming  Shorts Low Waist Beach Male Bathing Suit Surf Wear - buy at the price of  $4.58 in aliexpress.com |

Thanks ... Pic downloaded.  I can now use it to update my Thai Friendly profile pics.  When the ladies arrive my room ...  I will just have to blag it. 

7 hours ago, khunPer said:

There is a "Naturism Beach" on a northern tip of Koh Samui, even I don't know the meaning of "naturism" for that particular beach – Thai-way-of-thinking might be different from my-way-of-thinking – it's in a very deserted area, so might be possible there; Google Earth map HERE.

And Google Street View HERE (if there had been folks, they would be blurred, so don't fear Google Street View)...????

There is also another area on one of the southern beaches that can be quite popular. Access is a bit of a hike but it’s a stunning spot overlooking the 5 islands so that might give you a clue ????

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

Thanks ... Pic downloaded.  I can now use it to update my Thai Friendly profile pics.  When the ladies arrive my room ...  I will just have to blag it. 

I love the confused looks on their faces when I say my name is NCC1701A (but tell  them they can just call me "Enterprise"). 

I remember it wasn't too many years ago that every so often it'd be in the news that the cops had to give warnings to tourists (mostly Russians if I recall) who were sun bathing topless on Jomtien beach. I don't think they arrested anyone though.
But it's been quite a while since the last time I heard of it happening.

Some people will go out to the tiny beaches on some of the outlying islands by speedboat and run around naked for an hour or two until the boat comes back but that's more like skinny-dipping. Being a bit naughty when you think no one is looking as opposed to spending time on a dedicated nude beach.

• Like 2

Slightly off topic but I will never forget in about 2010 .. walking on beach road, about 10 am. I had been to the gym.

I was walking to my normal shady beach umbrella place when I saw a beautiful young girl about 18 ..  remove her loose fitting dress to become completely naked.

Super body..  She was in front of a beach chair concession and then sat down with her feet in the sea. 

The sea reached that far in them days .. just yards from the beach chairs. Before beach reclaimation.  This was Walking Street end of the beach.

Strangely no one else seemed to notice for a minute or 2.  I decided to vary my beach chair spot.   I sat yards from the stunning girl. She turned out to be russian.

The chair vendor was sarcastic to me about sitting there since I had ignored her invites every other day to sit down. Other chairs soon were occupied by passing men

An old Thai lady, I think a lottery ticket seller, approached the nude young lady and had a long long chat.   

The girl was defiant.  Kept sunning herself.  Sadly now her back was to me.  Time for a swim and paddle.  I always swim in the sea ,,, regularly .. once a decade, like clockwork.

After a small group of Thai ladies had nagged her she dressed and went off in a huff I am guessing its normal at her usual  holiday venues.  I was considering going to join in the group chatting to her. Just to be of help.

Just as well she left as I guess the Police would be summoned.  

Not sure why that was sexier and stimulating than being in a Go Go with a hundred naked dancers.

I dont think I had a camera phone or if they existed then.  Dam.  She was stunning.  

Not nude, but topless women (both Thai and foreign) were a common sight on the beaches back in the 80's. About the same time when the West Germans, before they unified, were all over here prancing on the sand in their overly small g-strings (men and women).

On 5/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, Denim said:

I'm fair skinned so sun is a no no for me , but even if I wasn't I don't think I would want to expose my wedding tackle to Thailand's blistering sun. Not to mention the heat bouncing off the sand to grill your sphincter. Big skin cancer risk.

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire just came to mind.

• Haha 1

The problem with nudist resorts is its never the ppl you want to see nude!

I worked for this private "camp" that used to be for rich kids to go to during summer from DC--years later got run down and some guy bought it-private property

He would rent it for odd events--festivals--music---odd groups--fetish etc..as it was on tons of acres and pretty closed off..

I went there to help run the camp kitchen as Im used to feeding alot from catering and was easy--camp food--basic menus

The first day i went to meet him it seemed a group was getting set up for something...turned into a 10 day festival.and I was hired that day

The group was IMEN...International Men Enjoying nature....as in, when I arrived the next day there were 100s of .......wait for it................NAKED MEN

No women allowed and they fussed about girl staff being around, and the immigrant dish ladies were a bit shocked, as was I...lol

Oddly you do get used to it, and it became odd on the last day actually seeing them in CLOTHES...always tried to keep eye contact!!!

Some would wear hats and "gear" and had shops and classes..dances--foam parties--camping...most all wore fanny packs for essentials ????

There were big names there, judges..a guy that helped start up social security ....old dudes--younger and all in between...I even got into the action

a bit when it came to showering and walking back to my bunk---air dry in the dark and one with nature ! if you cant beat em join em!  lol

I wasnt there for the fetish camp but heard some interesting stories from older staff...found a gal in a trash bag in the dumpster(alive) as that was her kink!

On 5/28/2021 at 6:02 PM, NCC1701A said:

illegal for you bad man. you will be paraded around the thai press and right here on TV. 

we have seen it many times. there was a naked swingers hotel in Pattaya that was raided a few years ago.

they almost got me but i jumped out the back window. 

Did you jump out naked?? 555????????

3 hours ago, Swimfan said:

There is also another area on one of the southern beaches that can be quite popular. Access is a bit of a hike but it’s a stunning spot overlooking the 5 islands so that might give you a clue ????

Oh the quieter times in Pattaya. I remember having a jet ski and beaching somewhere between Pattaya and Jomtiem, perhaps where the Intercontinental is now, for hanky panky with the Thai lady de jour.....

On 5/29/2021 at 3:36 PM, holy cow cm said:

Dont knock it untill youve tried it

• Like 1