Online appointment for 1 year Non-O marriage Visa needed?

Hello, my first question is do I need to book appointment online, as I can't remember if I did book an appointment online last year when I applied first time for 1 year extension based on marriage (Non-O) at CW?

As I've checked the IO appointment website it is necessary, but there is only an option for L-28 and L-30 counter which both of them are: *for visit spouse/Thai Children and temporary stay in case of staying with Thai ***Husband***!!! (Both options are Husband!)

Is this a mistake and L-28 should be ***... staying with Wife** ??? So I would choose it and make an appointment.

Second question is do I need a letter of residence from my Embassy which shows my address in BKK, to apply for 1 year extension of Non-O?

Thanks for your help.

IMG_20210530_182846.jpg

PSX_20210530_183129.jpg

I don't think you can make an appointment based upon marriage to a Thai lady.

Appointments are not mandatory at CW.

You do not need proof of residence from your embassy.

You will need a rental agreement for where you are staying at.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Translator Interpreter said:

I am in the same situation as you, and was also wondering why we don't have the option to book, as a husband of a Thai wife.

While one can make an appointment for an extension of stay based on retirement, speculation, by those more savvy than me, has been that the marriage extension takes longer and that makes it more challenging to "schedule". Hence it is not an option.

5 minutes ago, Translator Interpreter said:

I am in the same situation as you, and was also wondering why we don't have the option to book, as a husband of a Thai wife.

I think there are on appointment for the extension application is due to them not being able to predict the amount of time needed for one. A extension based upon marriage to a Thai lady is more complicated than when married to a Thai man.

• 2 months later...