Bixo FinTech: which investment package should I chose?

Puccini

I saw this tempting investment opportunity advertised on this forum which in the words of the advertiser "may sound too good to be true":

Package 1 requires a minimum investment of only US$100 and a maximum of US$4,999 to receive a daily profit of up to 1.50% for 200 days.  For those wishing to gain a profit of 1.75% or a 2% profit per day, investors can buy into either Package 2 or Package 3, which calls for a minimum investment of US$5,000 or US$25,000, respectively.  All packages are valid for 200 days only with a guaranteed return on principal.

Source: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1219007-bixo-fintech-expands-into-thailand-as-part-of-its-aggressive-launch-in-asia/

I am now debating with myself which of the three investment packages being offered I should chose. As I am not good with calculating compound interest I should be grateful if somebody could figure out for me what amount I would get paid with an investment of UD$25,000 after 200 days.

Edited by Puccini
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

as @Puccini is actively browsing the forum and making posts but does not reply here - I assume this topic was created as an advertisement and he could be one of Bixo scam creators.

so when Bixo Fintech scam will come to its end - you know who to question.

• 1 month later...

btw this HYIP exitscammed already, using the classical scheme "we have been hacked so we freeze all withdrawals for half a year" (of course nothing will be paid after that half a year).

This is to inform our users that they cannot make deposits and buy packages in BIXO TRADE from 15th July 2021. People who purchase packages till 14th July will get the complete ROI of 200 days and Principal amount on 15th of July.Once the users get the funds back in the ROI wallet, they can place requests for withdrawals which will be credited after the completion of investment period i.e on the 31st of December.

I hope none of forum members were dumb enough to get lured into this scam by @Thaivisa Sales or @ASEAN NOW Sales or @Puccini