Is the online 90 day reporting working?

36 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Just left Muang Thong Thani.

From the number of people there, I'm sure it still doesn't work for many people.

Makes my trip to the post office in the midday sun seem not such an ordeal after all.

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Trying to report this morning, cannot even get the page to load,

this is the URL I am using   https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm   , is that correct, cannot even get on the site now....to even be rejected

I don't know if this will help, but I suggest you start from this page on the website -- because you need to scroll down and tick the box at the bottom of the text before clicking "Accept" in order to get to the page you linked to:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

• Thanks 1

Hope I am not too off base posting here

I live in Nonthaburi, but do I still mail in my report to the Laksi address only

or mail to the Nonthaburi immigration office address?

thanks

Edited by david2923

10 minutes ago, david2923 said:

I live in Nonthaburi, but do I still mail in my report to the Laksi address only

or mail to the Nonthaburi immigration office address?

You have to mail it to the office in Nonthaburi.

The full iOS app message I receive is ""Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." On the web I get the same message as others. No type of info about supposed number of days overstay, as I've seen in some other screenshots; perhaps that is Android-only functionality?

I did online in December, then in-person in March since the system was down, then annual extension in April. For my March in-person TM47, the IO said they couldn't find my December online report in their system (I hadn't yet shown them the digital receipt), but after they went off to visit another officer for a few minutes, everything was OK.

It's frustrating that I'll likely have to do TM47s twice in a row in-person because of the outage then this, and it's frustrating that you can't submit TM47s online more than 15 days early while  you can't submit TM47s via mail less than 15 days early. It would be easier if the rules were more/more for both or less/less for both, or at least more of an overlap, but that's just me ranting.

Mine is due June 17 so I'm already past the 15-day-via-mail cutoff.

Multiple similar recent reports in a Thai visa Facebook group:

Edited by landosmiles

6 hours ago, landosmiles said:

Mine is due June 17 so I'm already past the 15-day-via-mail cutoff.

You could still mail it. The mail it 15 days early rule is only for Bangkok immigration and they will process them if it is received 7 days before the report date since that is the actual rule.

You could send it today by EMS and it would be there in plenty of time.

6 hours ago, landosmiles said:

The full iOS app message I receive is ""Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

That is new problem that many people have been having. The system is apparently is checking your most recent online report and using the permit to stay and last report dates.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Has anybody managed to use the 90 day reporting website recently? 

I've tried on a couple of laptops/browsers but keep getting the message " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." after I enter my details 

Thanks

MTV

30 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Has anybody managed to use the 90 day reporting website recently? 

I've tried on a couple of laptops/browsers but keep getting the message " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." after I enter my details 

Thanks

MTV

It has been used recently with success and prior to that was down.

With the message your receiving you will most likely need to do it in person or via mail.

Done my last few via mail as the online system has booted me. Common problem.

• Thanks 1