Is the online 90 day reporting working?

I've been trying to use the immigration's website to do my 90-day report since Friday 28 with no luck.

I tried the Android app too, it didn't work either.

The website returns a "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." message when submitting the first page, and the Android app a weird "Permit date on your passport must not overstay" message.

It's not a issue with my browser, and I keep submitting the same data since 2016 without any problem.

Is it working?

Or could there be an issue with them ( I renewed my 1-year retirement extension 3 months ago and maybe they made a mistake, i.e. the data in the database doesn't match the one I have)?

Thanks.

OP, so the order of my last few reports.

In person followed annual extension then online success then in person (as online even though working for others spat out same message you outlined).

Most recent via mail as online would not accept my report. 

It's a complete mess.

Do it by mail.

• Like 1

The online report opens 15 days before your due date.

If you try online reporting 15 days before (in the morning) and it is rejected, I assume to send by EMS post later that morning would be ok?

42 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Doing the extension since your last report might be the problem.

Others have been having problems doing the report since it was dow from February to April.

This is what was confirmed to me at Jomtien an hour ago. I renewed my ext in March and the lady IO said it was because of the change to the visa (her words....) that it would not currently work - but should in future....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, topt said:

This is what was confirmed to me at Jomtien an hour ago. I renewed my ext in March and the lady IO said it was because of the change to the visa (her words....) that it would not currently work - but should in future....

If that is the case. How it it possible that I did in person report follow by annual extension and then online after that and then last 2 online failure. Forced to do in person (again) and then mail.

The system is stuffed.

Edited by DrJack54

Just now, DrJack54 said:

If that is the case. How it it possible that I did in person report follow by annual extension and the online after that and then last 2 online failure.

The system is stuffed.

Unfortunately I can only pass on what I was told.........

You may be correct but TIT and not a lot we can do about it.

I’m trying to do mine this week too and despite using the app and three different browsers on two different devices it never gets through. I haven’t extended or changed my address or other details  since last time (also failed) or since December (when online worked ok). Think the system is down again

30 minutes ago, kleber06 said:

Well, I guess I'm screwed. I'll keep trying until June 10, who knows ????

I can't send it by mail, it's too late, my deadline in is 10 days. But that's what I'll do it the future.

I would still give it a go via mail. They most likely process and tell you to mail it 15 days next time. Guess depends how difficult it is for you to do in person.

Today I tried online and got the exact same message as OP.  "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." 
Then I used the 90 Day app.  A message popped up showing my passport number, visa expiration date as 2 May 2021 and indicated Status Overstay 30 days.  

The system thought I was on overstay,  possibly the cause of the failed online/app 90 day reporting.

I went to immigration today and no problem getting the 90 day renewed.
Told the IO about the app message and this involved a few other staff and then a student helper told me the 90 day system was not linked with another system (could not understand what she said) and then I was told I should call Bangkok Immigration.

Based on the OP and others having a very similar issue with online/app, it seems like the system is not functioning.  

I did a successful online 90 day around the end of Dec 2020, then did my extension mid March 2021, and the last two (March/June) 90 day attempts online/app have failed.

Edited by Nowisee

It seems to me you damed if you do And damed if you don't......have done mine for many years now online no problem...then last time had to go immigration as site was down .. now it don't work .. 

• Like 1

Tried mine the other day and same message. Last 4 times has not worked but ok prior to that. I asked the IO last time and she just aid sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Is it really that hard to find a programmer in Thailand to get a relatively simple process to work? I guess it is.

• Like 1

I had trouble with the online register until I chose the BAngkok site. I live in Pattaya but when applying for the 90 days, the Pattaya bit did not work so I used the BKK entry instead and it worked fine. Difficult to explain but you should see what I mean when you are doing the process. I used the web version not the app.

Edited by Card

19 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Is it really that hard to find a programmer in Thailand to get a relatively simple process to work? I guess it is.

No, but it's also easy to hire a well connected kid to tinker with it.

This is not a meritocracy. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, kleber06 said:

Or could there be an issue with them ( I renewed my 1-year retirement extension 3 months ago and maybe they made a mistake, i.e. the data in the database doesn't match the one I have)?

I had the same problem, renewed my extension end of January 21, 90 days was up on 30 May, no go, so had to go in to get my 90 days from the IO. Now I am good till 28 August, and hope it's sorted by then because it was a 4 hour round trip this time, usually 3, but with the wait time and very few staff on board, it took an extra hour.

Edited by 4MyEgo

Re: "I asked the IO last time and she just said sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't."

I think this says it all; it reflects most things about Thailand's software services!

Really they never got out of Thailand 1.0 mode; Thailand 4.0 is a bridge to far for Thailand to achieve. 

Apologies for my cynicism but the number of 90 day online reporting incidents posted on this forum validates what a piece of <deleted> software design this 90 day reporting solution is. 

• Like 1

Trying to report this morning, cannot even get the page to load,

this is the URL I am using   https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm   , is that correct, cannot even get on the site now....to even be rejected ????

This is a disgrace , a government and it cannot even make sure one of their websites

is working...everything is going to sh*t  here, god forbid they would want to make anything

however small easier for us....at times like this.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 2

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Trying to report this morning, cannot even get the page to load,

this is the URL I am using   https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm   , is that correct, cannot even get on the site now....to even be rejected

It is correct and I just opened the site.

If you have a VPN active it will not work.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

OK Joe, yes have VPN, thanks

regards worgeordie

I was very careful filling everything in, clicked submit.......instantly  contact the office. !

tried 3 time same result, will post it, but cannot find last receipt , hope its OK.

regards Worgeordie  

Same problem as everyone else. Complete first page then when press submit get message:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I did my last report by post ahead of renewing my one year extension.

Report date is 16th and today is 2nd so I am within time limit.

I think the only thing to do is send by post with a note saying not 15 days before because THOUGHT I could do online but NOT WORK.

For this nonsense with 90 day to persist reflects very poorly.

• Like 2

Just tried the App - says I'm on 128 days overstay. Seems to have skipped over the extension I did in January and the in person 90 day report I did back in March. I went with a mate to do that report and he got his done this time online no problem. No rhyme or reason to it........