Staff at Phuket ‘hands-on’ businesses must be vaccinated to reopen

snoop1130

1622536266_1-org.jpg

Phuket Vice Governor Piyapong Choowong confirmed the requirement during a live broadcast yesterday evening (May 31). Screenshot: Official COVID-19 Information Center Phuket

PHUKET: People working in services in Phuket that require contact or close proximity with other people must be vaccinated in order to be allowed to reopen, Phuket Vice Governor Piyapong Choowong has confirmed.

Vice Governor Piyapong explained during a live broadcast online yesterday evening (May 31), that many of the businesses allowed to reopen under the latest order issued by Phuket provincial officials were required to have their staff vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to be allowed to reopen.

Under the latest order ‒ formally issued last Friday, publicly announced late Saturday night and coming into effect today (June 1), a total of 17 types of businesses are allowed to reopen today.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/staff-at-phuket-hands-on-businesses-must-be-vaccinated-to-reopen-80185.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-06-01

Got to touch all bases imop  Hygiene and mitigation! Re educate staff at restaurants and beer bars to wash their hands after visiting the hong nam  and stop topping off beverage glasses  !

• Like 1

Well, my boss just told me that hr will register me tomorrow. If I refuse, I lose my job. So now what? Happily willing to return after a 50 year absence to some single room accommodation in the UK.  Been on this site for days now... https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/sign-out

I DO NOT WANT the Chinese vaccine, period.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Plus the fact aren't they stretching out the doses to 6 to 8 weeks after the first one?

If so, good luck on July 1 opening.

The cancelled my wife's 2nd jab and put it back about 10 days

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

You'd think they would at least plan to have a month in hand after vaccinations done to ensure its safe. It's a bit like a fair coming to your town, setting up all the rides and not testing them before the town public come for a ride on the waltzer !

The "merry-go-round" seems to be working perfectly.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Well, my boss just told me that hr will register me tomorrow. If I refuse, I lose my job. So now what? Happily willing to return after a 50 year absence to some single room accommodation in the UK.  Been on this site for days now... https://findajob.dwp.gov.uk/sign-out

I DO NOT WANT the Chinese vaccine, period.

it's better to return to a bed-sit in the UK after a 50 year absence?

Lose your job and income source?

Rather than get a vaccine already given to millions..

Wow..

• Like 1