You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Cannabis cafes

TacoKhun

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 12:20 PM, Iron Tongue said:

I did that!  Made the mistake of ordering a large, "extra happy", ate it all by myself and then made the mistake of visiting the Tuol Sleng War Crimes Museum (before it was all cleaned up and became the Genocide Museum) right afterwards.  An hour later when all the THC kicked-in, I started hallucinating while walking through the torture grounds.  All the dead were calling out to me and it was the worst "trip" I've ever had.  Barely made it back to the hotel where I climbed into bed and clutched a pillow until morning.  Probably why I'm not into weed.

That is <deleted> unbelievable, I did exactly the same thing. Except I was with a young vietnamese lady whom helped me through the night. Started tripping out at the museum and couldn't wait to get the <deleted> out of there...........

On 6/4/2021 at 2:35 PM, TacoKhun said:

I see several cafes on jomtien beach starting to offer cannabis products, like cannabis tea. I tried one it was 100 baht for a jar of tea, the taste was somewhat unpleasant. I understand there is no THC component in there, so is there any benefit in drinking it or it is just overpriced herbal flavored water?

Indulging in stupidity.   But it makes the Friends of Anutin rich. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, thweshfoyo said:

it's good that some cafes now sell the flowers also !

Hey I am sure all the cannabis places only sell drinks with 0% THC...Nod, nod  wink,wink  nudge,nudge  .....  

Edited by redwood1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

I hate weed myself but come on, this halfway Namby-Pamby stuff is retarded....Either make weed 100% legal or 100% illegal..........This cannabis peekaboo is laughable....

Why do you hate it?? It's gives me a bit of a headache when around people who smoke it, but hate?

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

By being around them.

Maybe find different friends. How else would you find yourself around people who smoke? My experience comes from walking around places where it is legal. I just was there for shopping, so inhaling unwanted smoke was a bit annoying. 

Anyway, let's not derail the thread, especially if you are just trying to be funny.

1 minute ago, Eindhoven said:

Maybe find different friends. How else would you find yourself around people who smoke? My experience comes from walking around places where it is legal. I just was there for shopping, so inhaling unwanted smoke was a bit annoying. 

Anyway, let's not derail the thread, especially if you are just trying to be funny.

I no longer have any friends that smoke grass, they give me a headache, why would I hang around them?

I generally don't find myself in places where people are getting loaded, legal or otherwise.