Covid Vaccine Postponed

Mario666

45 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Got an up date on the mor prom that my appointment was back on today,arrived at hospital 9am ,everything  smooth as clockwork,got registered,blood pressure taken ,jab given,sat for half hour afterwards ,back home now, Astra Zenica jab,feel fine,hope it lasts,29 sept at 10 am for next jab.

Very dependable on location and hospital.

I went to register today and got turned away.

10 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Yes, wait for the SMS for your vaccination appointment, only a passport that is registered by Samui Immigration is needed, and that has been approved now as you are registered in the system (you should bring your passport as ID when going to be vaccinated, if case the SMS is not enough proof).

All registrations by Central – I also registered there – were cancelled. If you follow the pinned thread in the Samui sub-forum, you'll find the latest inputs about vaccinations, including updates about the confusions since registration and change to the Immigration-app, due to folks from other areas tried to register for early vaccination on Samui...????

Many thanks KhunPer.

Great information as always! 

841370409_HappyThumbsUp.jpg.f7908839787bf71df1667a3358fd2765.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Yes... The Mor Prompt application can be reached via two methods...

1) Direct with the Mor Promt App.

2) Via a link in the LINE App. 

Last night my wife tried to put Mor Phrom on my phone from play store, a list of apps came up but not the one she wanted. She opted for the one with the logo that looked similar, said maybe it was the old one and would need to be updated. She installed it and opened it up but quickly said that's not it. What I did notice when she had opened it was that there was an option to register with passport number but she quickly jumped out before I could get a good look.

She went elsewhere and found a link to the proper app on play store but when it came up there was a message in red that said ' app not available in your country'. My phone is for use in Thailand with location enabled so the message must be related to my google account.

Maybe one of the reasons there has been conflicting views regarding the app.

16 hours ago, sandyf said:

Last night my wife tried to put Mor Phrom on my phone from play store, a list of apps came up but not the one she wanted. She opted for the one with the logo that looked similar, said maybe it was the old one and would need to be updated. She installed it and opened it up but quickly said that's not it. What I did notice when she had opened it was that there was an option to register with passport number but she quickly jumped out before I could get a good look.

She went elsewhere and found a link to the proper app on play store but when it came up there was a message in red that said ' app not available in your country'. My phone is for use in Thailand with location enabled so the message must be related to my google account.

Maybe one of the reasons there has been conflicting views regarding the app.

Yes indeed, very confusing all this... I read somewhere the App is closed????? 

56 minutes ago, jomtienisgood said:

Yes indeed, very confusing all this... I read somewhere the App is closed????? 

Good question, but which app, more than one on play store.

The proper app is certainly not closed, appointments are still being honoured and information on your vaccination gets posted on the app.

The government said there were other arrangements to make appointment but I don't know if registration on the app has been disabled or not as I do not know anyone that has tried to register recently. My wife couldn't use it from day one, we think because her hospital is in a different province. She has made an appointment via the local authority. Her sister had an appointment with the app but that got postponed and she has now gone to the local authority, but those appointments don't start until the 29th.

On 6/10/2021 at 10:18 AM, sandyf said:

Good question, but which app, more than one on play store.

The proper app is certainly not closed, appointments are still being honoured and information on your vaccination gets posted on the app.

The government said there were other arrangements to make appointment but I don't know if registration on the app has been disabled or not as I do not know anyone that has tried to register recently. My wife couldn't use it from day one, we think because her hospital is in a different province. She has made an appointment via the local authority. Her sister had an appointment with the app but that got postponed and she has now gone to the local authority, but those appointments don't start until the 29th.

I was referring to the LINE App. 

6 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

I was referring to the LINE App. 

As far as I can make out the LINE app and one of the play store apps are the same. You wouldn't see the correct app on play store unless your google account shows Thailand as the country.

So in respect to your original point the LINE app is not "closed" and has in fact become the centre pin of the vaccination rollout. All messages and vaccination details will appear on there in due course.

Some say it has been closed for registrations but I don't know if that is true or not. Others have said all appointments through the app were cancelled, that wasn't true as I had my app appointment on Monday. 

There is obviously significant differences in what is being said in different areas which may well be political with provincial authorities trying to do things their way.

16 hours ago, sandyf said:

As far as I can make out the LINE app and one of the play store apps are the same. You wouldn't see the correct app on play store unless your google account shows Thailand as the country.

So in respect to your original point the LINE app is not "closed" and has in fact become the centre pin of the vaccination rollout. All messages and vaccination details will appear on there in due course.

Some say it has been closed for registrations but I don't know if that is true or not. Others have said all appointments through the app were cancelled, that wasn't true as I had my app appointment on Monday. 

There is obviously significant differences in what is being said in different areas which may well be political with provincial authorities trying to do things their way.

I absolutely agree about the 'hear say thing'. I will have a look again as yesterday I received 7 Msges from this App. I have to wait my wife finishes work as "obviously" I can't read Thai......

• Like 1