Prime Minister Apologizes If He Worries People

snoop1130

14 hours ago, faraday said:
14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

would do his best to procure COVID-19 vaccines to meet people’s demand and respond well to situations.

That sounds as if he is shifting responsibility, on to 'the people', when it was him that promised all Thais vaccinated by the end of the year.

Sounds to me like he said he will do as much as he can to fulfill his promises.

Maybe the batteries are flat in your Google translator?

Or maybe your hands are (still) covering your ears?

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

I apologize that all my attempts at registering for a vaccine appointment have been met with cancelations and non returned e-mails and SMS's as promised.  I apologize for expecting during a pandemic that all would be treated equally and not based upon race, color or creed.  I apologize that .......Hey PM "Suck it up buttercup", "Wipe some dirt on your owwie" and get the hell back in the game and start acting like a PM and not a fricking leader of a Coup, oh wait you are a coup leader who could not care about your actions so why start apologizing now.

Morning coffee sprayed on keyboard...

36 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Sounds to me like he said he will do as much as he can to fulfill his promises.

Maybe the batteries are flat in your Google translator?

Or maybe your hands are (still) covering your ears?

*W-----*

• Haha 1

Quote from link TNA: “If I worried you, I must apologize and I will do my best for all Thai people. What involves many people naturally brings problems. I do not deny responsibility. I will do my best,” the prime minister said. (TNA)

There is no humility or art in any deception using propaganda, but does show a transparent collective of self centered smug attitudes always crying no fault or real blame while continually declaring they have ultimate love for the common people.. How long already has this group of Military Elites been wearing these New Clothes. True love would be stepping down and out for the real good of the people. Most times the regurgitation of saying I apologizes is only sorry being just a 5 letter word meaning nothing except leading to probably more smoke and mirrors. 

What does it really mean: "What involves many people naturally brings problems." Who are the many people in reference?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Steve100.....Where are yooooouuuuuuuu......?? I miss that guy.

He made a brief appearance last week with the self elected "PM" as his avatar. I do not believe he really is a fan of the unelected, or self elected "PM", he is quite a fun guy who normally writes decent posts.