Binax home Covid 19 test kit: would customs let it in?

Emdog

5 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I was sent a number of test kits from the UK, where they are free. No problem with customs. But they did take 10 days to get here.

Where from and were they sent directly pls as the gov.uk site states you have to be within the UK to receive them ?

Edited by Excel

Have someone buy them.  Place them in a regular envelop or small bubble-wrap envelop and send via First Class International.  Label the customs ticket as "marketing samples."  You'll probably get them. 

• Thanks 1

do you really think that any customs in the world can check more than 5% of any incoming mail ?

so of course they won't see it, especially if you are someone smart enough to understand that you should not use any courier snitches companies that tax people on behalf of customs.

Don't use a courier! Especially as it will get ripped open and stuck in customs as has happened to me twice via a well known german company. Use post office ems track and trace which is very reliable and takes about 7 days

• Haha 1

Just now, chilly07 said:

Don't use a courier! Especially as it will get ripped open and stuck in customs as has happened to me twice via a well known german company. Use post office ems track and trace which is very reliable and takes about 7 days

so you needed 2 parcels stopped by rats in uniform to finally understand how stupid it is to use any courier, especially the DHL nazis ?!