Vax drama! VIPs jump the queue as hundreds wait for their jabs in Samut Prakan

webfact

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Lock them up! And let us hope the people rise up against this sort of nonsense. Publish names. Shame them. Embarrass them. 

Cant do that. Defamation laws, telling the truth is no excuse.

• Like 1

I've always known that Thais love their "<hardsports>". And they do so by I variety of means, from the Thai International pilot who get his kick from bumping off legit paying passengers to the little village <excrement>head who can only ejaculate when he defecates on all his neighbours through his 500 Bahts bass only speakers.

Now they got the vaccination to get even "higher". But the receiving "partners" must be really enjoying it, as otherwise this place would look more like France...

5 hours ago, webfact said:

other people who were not important enough ....................... but they had to wait. 

Not only for vaccinations but in my experience, how many of you have had to wait in MAKRO at the special "10 items or less" checkout whilst VIP/Hi-So's pay for stacks of purchases to avoid the longer queues at the normal checkouts?? The cashiers never refused them even when I complained.

• Like 1

I was waiting to pay the cashier at my local hospital and had been with many others for maybe 10 or 15 minutes,  it was my Q next but before i could step forward a middle aged lady with loads  of bling and perfume jumped in front, not wishing to make a scene i duly stepped forward as if she wasn't  there virtually pressing her against the counter and reassured the cashier that she would tend to me first and then all the others in the same Q after as the lady who now has her face pressed hard against the glass screen was about to go to the back of the Q.

Yes she did leave the front of the Q not to be seen again, but the people in the Q were expressionless not a tut or smile just another day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, garzhe said:

Cant do that. Defamation laws, telling the truth is no excuse.

Nah. Many laws are made to be broken, by the very nature of the law itself. Defiance in the face of ridiculousness is the way to go in this life!

• Like 2

As the prole's become more educated, which has to happen if Thailand is to compete in the world economy, this behaviour will be challenged more frequently, and if these 'entitled' people are not careful they could spark serious unrest.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Then in walked a group of "VIPs" who were ushered to the front of the queue and given their jabs as the rest of the people were forced to wait on. 

Officials were forced to explain to the unhappy throng that this group had "registered before" 

And they "needed to get back to work".

The ones who Ushered them to the Front and the Officials  and the VIPs should be Locked up

(corrupt to the core) .

Too much corruption is going on here in Los.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Must be a local cultural thing.

No, happens throughout the country. If it's not vaccines it's something else.

Really quite third world.

I think the worst part is being led through the proper queue because it just doesn't matter. Fing plebs eat cake.

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ah, you beat me to it.  Yes they know who they are, but no one really cares anymore as this attitude from those with money are pissing off the pitchfork wielding lower class.  Gonna get ugly....

Well, yes - but it never does (get ugly), does it? Not in UK, not in EU, certainly not here. The last couple of years should have seen serious revolution in many countries but no, the sheeple are doped on their opiates of the masses, getting so angry about decades-old posts on facebook but happily giving away the few rights remaining to them.

At least Thais have the excuse of the "laws" preventing them from speaking out, and the lack of any democratic election process.

But what's the excuse for the inexcusable in the UK (I'm British), for example? Lockdowns (now "the single biggest public health mistake in history", according to some scientist in the London Telegraph), G7 local lockdowns, flip-flops on being allowed into or out of your own country, etc: think if that had happened in, say, 1968.

Blood on the streets.

I've almost given up waiting..........

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Why Thai's don't stand up as we would back in our home country, I have no idea, oi, the back of the queue is there, and people in numbers saying the same thing works in my opinion.

They did in the video clip on TV. They were well <deleted> off and gave them sh#t.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Hundreds of ordinary people had been waiting for their jabs since 8.30 am - now it was nearly midday and they still hadn't been seen to amid growing frustrations.

This is completely ridiculous!  It takes less than 30 seconds to get a job.  So why are people waiting so long for vaccinations.  In the USA, anyone can get a jab at their local drug store.  Why does Thailand always have to have centralized control over everything.  These poor people waiting should not have to suffer in the heat while waiting for hours to get their vaccinations.

I have seen hi so and VIP types in Thailand and in Canada, then above them all ar ethe complete A**holes.

I always chuckle when these people get put in their place. I saw an airport staff lady take a hi so woman out of

the line up and put her in the airport cell. Turned out that the hi so had shop lifted an item at the duty free, and the 

staff and cameras had the evidence. That was quite a few years ago, but it still made me chuckle.

Geezer

• Like 1