Thailand Is Ready to Participate in Political Declaration on HIV/Aids

snoop1130

fe76882b6330c1532d4d712623eb4359_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha has pledged, via remote conference at the High Level Meeting on HIV/Aids in New York, that Thailand is ready to solve the HIV epidemic problem and participate in this year’s political declaration on HIV/Aids.

Government spokesman Anucha Burapachaisri said the meeting was an important opportunity to bring all sectors on board, to realize a political declaration made in 2016 and participate in a new declaration to achieve the goal of ending the Aids pandemic by 2030.

He said the prime minister proposed three visions for Thailand, including the development of new innovations in Aids diagnosis and ensuring provision of comprehensive services.

The Thai leader also stressed the need for all sectors to cooperate in reducing obstacles for accessing services to treat people in this group, and to motivate society to participate in improving policies and services for people living with the disease.

nnt.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2021-06-10

Pattaya some say the biggest brothel in the world has really poor support for HIV prevention such as no free testing, PrEP difficult to find, girls I talk to about it haven't got a clue, no education, authorities seem to prefer to ignore the problem

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Pattaya some say the biggest brothel in the world has really poor support for HIV prevention such as no free testing, PrEP difficult to find, girls I talk to about it haven't got a clue, no education, authorities seem to prefer to ignore the problem

Your aren't selling it to me.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Comment deleted on second thoughts.

Theme music to the original version of "The Italian Job"!

????

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, silverhawk_usa said:

Ridiculous comment. It is estimated more than 470,000 persons in Thailand are infected with HIV in Thailand.  ......"Thailand has one of the highest HIV prevalences in Asia and the Pacific, accounting for 9% of the region's total population of people living with HIV.".....  Many are children infected at birth. HIV is with you for life and there is no vaccine.  Covid a few weeks.  I am quite sure none of the above consider it "yesterdays news".

who 'estimated' that number ?

• Sad 1

Just now, Falkenhorg said:

Just research Dokudami. It has been around for 2000+ years

Herbs yes...........been around for thousands of years.......the ones that work we call medicines........the rest are just that herbs......fine for flavoring food.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Herbs yes...........been around for thousands of years.......the ones that work we call medicines........the rest are just that herbs......fine for flavoring food.

If you would do proper research, you will find that you are not entirely correct. Yes there are many herbs used for flavoring but many types of herb have been used as medicines even though they are not classified as such. The pharma industry hates herbs. They can't make money off them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Falkenhorg said:

If you would do proper research, you will find that you are not entirely correct. Yes there are many herbs used for flavoring but many types of herb have been used as medicines even though they are not classified as such. The pharma industry hates herbs. They can't make money off them.

A herb that cures covid

A herb that cures cancer

A herb that cures HIV

A herb that cures diabetes

A herb that cures whatever.........and yet here we all are dying of these things left, right and centre!

As stupid as the human race is and as greedy as big phama is.........I just don't accept that herbs cure anything........if they really did we wouldn't be suffering from these diseases to the extent we do.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

A herb that cures covid

A herb that cures cancer

A herb that cures HIV

A herb that cures diabetes

A herb that cures whatever.........and yet here we all are dying of these things left, right and centre!

As stupid as the human race is and as greedy as big phama is.........I just don't accept that herbs cure anything........if they really did we wouldn't be suffering from these diseases to the extent we do.

I have met people who had HIV and have taken this product and are now living a healthy life. If you can understand Thai go to Prolac.asia and you will find more information.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

More deflective news releases, he needs to be talking HONESTLY about covid 19 and the vaccination roll out, including the AZ production numbers. HIV is yesterdays news.

Been on TV for many years and that has to be one of the most ignorant boneheaded posts that I have ever seen on here. Try telling somebody with HIV (and you probably not knowingly have friends or relations with it) that it's yesterdays news. If you think Covid and all the inflated fears and concerns that has been manufactured around it is worse than HIV, you better hope you never.........

• Like 2

2 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

who 'estimated' that number ?

Who gave you the right to make any sort of comment or negative contribution regarding something you know so little about. Covid, a new flu variant in the same sentence as something with no cure and does actually kill thousands with no end in sight. 

• Like 1