Avoid sex in case of COVID-19 risks, Thailand’s Health Department says

webfact

Just now, Paul Henry said:

Well looks like the time has come for the illustrious leader to remove the ban on sex toys. High demand should help to build the economy and increase the trade deficit with China.

Might produce a surge in inflation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayClay said:

I mean, the headline is as ever misleading but if you read the actual advice it's pretty sound. Though also pretty obvious, I would have thought...

All advice from these so-called experts is pretty obvious to anyone but an educated street dog.  Put a microphone in front of a self-important Thai and the inside of his head falls out.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, whaleboneman said:

No alcohol, no sex, but blowing all this hot air all day is ok???

Does the blowing hot air count as sex??....I will keep this article in my back pocket so if we are ever allowed back into LOS and the bargirls clap at me and cat call..I will say"solly...might get covid" (wink)

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand’s Heath Department has recommended that lovers and spouses avoid sex, if there is a risk of getting infected with COVID-19, and avoid sex with strangers.

Another blow to all the out-of-work service girls...  from bars to streets, to the internet... I can hear the cries.

OMG soo difficult!!!

Tinder.........they ask me 'what you do now, where you live, room where?"

I walk to 711......hansum, hansum, massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssage

I am 99 and my gf is 20.   She has needs.   I am really helping her life (ATM).  

I have Pattaya tattooed on my forehead......this is my life.

OK OK  I'll go 11 minutes no sex

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that, if a person has tested positive for the virus, or is awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test, they should refrain from having sex until they are cleared of the disease.

Since everyone who tests positive is forced into isolation at a hospital, field hospital, or hospi-tel, I think the "no sex" suggestion kind of takes care of itself at that point.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

So, I have 2 vaccines, take pre-flight covid tests, get relevant other documentation, find a flight that will accept me, have some 'hotel quarantine or travel ban' , take more tests, get to the wife and I cannot have sex ? I know what they can do with this suggestion !

Incidentally, I wonder if this will mean a incoming tourist sex ban with bar girls or your wife you travel with ? 

• If you travel with your wife it is OK unless you go to a restaurant, you must sit at separate tables.
  • Groups of more than 1 drinking together are banned  this applies to Hotels. The missus can drink in the room while hubby has a beer standing outside 7-11.
  •  Mongerers should pray for digital vaccine passports or rent a car and figure out the curtain hotels no way SHA+ accom will allow entry to some girl one picks up

5 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Always looking for an excuse to avoid sex, might try this one with the Mrs ????

I'll admit to slowing down a fair bit in the last 5 years, but I still look for excuses to have sex.

Tom Clancy had the best take on the topic.

So the New Thai greeting is. Welcome to Thailand,  No alcohol, No walking on the beach, No sex,  No having too much fun.

Oh and you have to come into the country via Phuket, unless you want 2 weeks quarantine in an nice Bangkok ASQ hotel.

Oh yes, Thailand wants to re open,  but their chance for success will be very small.  Try again in 2022, you bunch of Government monkeys.

Geezer

8 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

So the New Thai greeting is. Welcome to Thailand,  No alcohol, No walking on the beach, No sex,  No having too much fun.

Oh and you have to come into the country via Phuket, unless you want 2 weeks quarantine in an nice Bangkok ASQ hotel.

Oh yes, Thailand wants to re open,  but their chance for success will be very small.  Try again in 2022, you bunch of Government monkeys.

Geezer

Saudi Arabia is looking ever more attractive to some????

• Like 1

Everybody but Governments have cottoned on to the fact that if you don't want humans to do something, then DON'T tell them not to do it.

Drugs, Sex, Gambling, and how  "just say no" is so successful that even the harshest prisons in the world have never stopped the ever growing enjoyment of all the worlds fun things to do,

Covid and their dipsheet rules and laws will only drive more to sex, drugs, and for the economically impaired, eventually suicide...

And if the Salim had not skipped qarantine when cumming and going to the Burmese Army anniversary party, then gone a-shagging in hi-class cathouses, we probably would all be having safer sex right now. As always, it's the trogdolytes at the top of the food chain that screw it up for the rest of the nation.

1 minute ago, Thingamabob said:

Govt stipulating no alcohol, no sex, no travel, no parties etc. In fact, no fun allowed. Gets more like North Korea by the day. Great times for despots and (would be) dictators.

You forgot ........ no drugs ......... yesterdays headline.

Edited by BritManToo